Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Headz Up About Puppet Off Heart Of Metal For Scott

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

Headz Up About Puppet Off Heart Of Metal For Scott Empty
PostSubject: Headz Up About Puppet Off Heart Of Metal For Scott   Headz Up About Puppet Off Heart Of Metal For Scott Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 12:03 pm

I just bought the song Puppet Of Destruction from Heart Of Metal off of iTunes to tide me over till my actual CD "Heart Of Metal: 20 Years Of Ultimatum" shows up from Roxx. It skips in two places between the 3:50 - 3:55 mark. I took it off and downloaded it again and it still does it. Not a real big deal for me with the actual disc coming but it could be for some people if it is indeed an iTunes issue with that song? I played the song off of You Tube and it doesn't do it. I guess I'm just curious as to whether it's my laptop or it's an actual issue? By the way the song Blood On A Thousand Hills slays!!! Headz Up About Puppet Off Heart Of Metal For Scott 604261
Back to top Go down
deathisgain
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
deathisgain

Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Headz Up About Puppet Off Heart Of Metal For Scott   Headz Up About Puppet Off Heart Of Metal For Scott Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 3:29 pm

I had that happen on Rob Rock's "Holy Hell" when I bout it off of iTunes years ago. Every song skipped 1 second after starting. I emailed iTunes and didn't hear back from them. I emailed Rob Rock and he laughed and said that he didn't even know that it was on iTunes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathisgain.com
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Headz Up About Puppet Off Heart Of Metal For Scott   Headz Up About Puppet Off Heart Of Metal For Scott Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 11:54 pm

No worries as long as the cd is on its way.

One advice: get the entire ultimatum discography. It rules.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Headz Up About Puppet Off Heart Of Metal For Scott   Headz Up About Puppet Off Heart Of Metal For Scott Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 7:52 am

Yep, same thing with me about Holy Hell. Glad to know it wasn't just me Smile
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: Headz Up About Puppet Off Heart Of Metal For Scott   Headz Up About Puppet Off Heart Of Metal For Scott Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Gilbert wrote:
No worries as long as the cd is on its way.

One advice: get the entire ultimatum discography. It rules.

Oh I know. I've owned almost everything they've ever put out before including some autographed stuff. I regret getting rid of it now a few years ago in CD purge. Luckily I did keep my two old Ultimatum t-shirts from years ago. Headz Up About Puppet Off Heart Of Metal For Scott 604261
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headz Up About Puppet Off Heart Of Metal For Scott   Headz Up About Puppet Off Heart Of Metal For Scott Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headz Up About Puppet Off Heart Of Metal For Scott
Page 1 of 1