Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Masters [Artist only version]

Go down 
+11
exact33
Boris2008
akeldama
mikeinfla
Dark Horseman
Addy
Thelemech
Lari
Witchfinder
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
15 posters

The Masters [off the top of my head]
Chuck Berry
The Masters [Artist only version] Vote_lcap13%The Masters [Artist only version] Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Little Richard
The Masters [Artist only version] Vote_lcap7%The Masters [Artist only version] Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Jerry Lee Lewis
The Masters [Artist only version] Vote_lcap0%The Masters [Artist only version] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Buddy Holly
The Masters [Artist only version] Vote_lcap33%The Masters [Artist only version] Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Elvis Presley
The Masters [Artist only version] Vote_lcap40%The Masters [Artist only version] Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Eddie Cochran
The Masters [Artist only version] Vote_lcap7%The Masters [Artist only version] Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Ray Charles
The Masters [Artist only version] Vote_lcap0%The Masters [Artist only version] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bill Haley
 0% [ 0 ]
Jackie Wilson
 0% [ 0 ]
Fats Domino
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

The Masters [Artist only version] Empty
PostSubject: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 3:10 pm

No one can say who is "best", but we all have our favs [not bands, just solo artists]. Who is yours from this list???
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 3:11 pm

I love 'em all, but Eddie Cochran was such a rebel. I crank his stuff more than the others here.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 3:17 pm

I think this is a cool poll. Those guys are all great so picking one is a bit of chore, actually. But in the end, I gotta go with The King.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 4:10 pm

Elvis
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 4:34 pm

Chuck Berry for me, and it's not even close.
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 3:27 am

Buddy Holly - I have been a fan since I was a little kid.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:13 am

I cant pick just one

Id add Ritchie Valens to the list

Buddy Holly, Bill Haley, Jan & Dean ( i know not on the list) , Ritchie Valens, Chuck Barry, Jackie Wilson to name a few
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 12:49 pm

From the list, Holly. Need to add Cash.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:57 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:

Yes!
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:31 pm

Tough call but picked Holly. Recently saw "The Buddy Holly Story" and enjoyed it. Found out later it was a bit inaccurate but it is still a good movie. I found it interesting that the actors were the ones who actually played the songs in the movie.

It's also a big wonder what Buddy would've done as time went on. I think because of his untimely death we missed out on some great music that was yet to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 3:13 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:

Thought about it, but then realized he would run away with it.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 11:32 am

Decided to vote on Mr Buddy Holly
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 7:32 pm

Buddy Holly and I've always felt that way. The only one that equals him for me is Link Wray who should also be on the list but then I'd be torn.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 10:59 pm

Elvis but only Vegas Elvis! I loved the stuff he did with a big band behind him.

Ray Charles was awesome too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 4:51 pm

Lari wrote:
Chuck Berry for me, and it's not even close.

same for me.

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 10:45 am

Voted Elvis, but it was really a group effort.

Elvis brought the sex and attitude
Chuck and Eddie brought the guitar licks
Little Richard and Jerry Lee brought the showmanship and flamboyance

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 2:53 pm

Elvis for sure
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 7:57 pm

The King
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 10:05 pm

I listen to all these artist but I live in Lubbock Texas..the home and final resting place of Buddy Holly...So I will go with Buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masters [Artist only version]   The Masters [Artist only version] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masters [Artist only version]
Page 1 of 1