Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst

Go down 
+3
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst   R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 11:23 am

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-mm-stephen-furst-20170617-story.html

"Fat, drunk and stupid" got him through life just fine. Farewell, Flounder. Thanks for the laughs.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst   R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 11:30 am

He was excellent in Animal House and also on St. Eleswhere. What a shame. I didn't think he was too old.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst   R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Yeah I saw this last night. And to me he's "Vir", the attaché of the Centauri ambassador on Babylon 5. Ironic since I just finished watching that whole series again.

RIP.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst   R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 1:56 pm

I also liked him as Chuck Norris' deputy sidekick/comedy relief in Silent Rage.  He also made a pretty good monster in the movie The Unseen. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst   R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 2:02 pm

Let's not forget his brief cameo as "Flounder" at the end of Twisted Sister's "I Wanna Rock" video, giving Niedermeyer a face full of seltzer! ("Ohhh, boy, is this great!")

R.I.P. sir!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst   R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Leatherface wrote:
I also liked him as Chuck Norris' deputy sidekick/comedy relief in Silent Rage.  

I laugh so much every time I watch that VHS when the slutty biker chick is topless /shows her boobs to him and he forgets himself.
PS.
still ticked off that the Delta House tv series was never released on dvd / vhs. Yeah, it sucked I guess, but I still liked it.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28459

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst   R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 9:58 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst   R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Stephen "Flounder" Furst
Page 1 of 1