Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dangerous Toys

Go down 
+15
nevermore
Dark Horseman
Jaybird
Eyesore
exact33
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Thrasher73
Glower
Fat Freddy
Witchfinder
Troublezone
Thelemech
moonspell67
MetalGuy71
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 4:05 pm

I recently revisited the first 3 Dangerous Toys albums (let's just pretend that 4th one didn't happen ok?) and forgot just how bitchin' they were. All killer, no filler on them. The perfect blend of sleazy rock, Texas swagger and bluesy boogie.

They've been playing live gigs over the years, as recently as this past April with a nearly original line-up...

...but sadly still no plans for any new material. Jason McMaster's current band Broken Teeth, while decent, just doesn't pack the punch DT did for me.

Would you like to hear something new from these guys or just let sleeping dogs lie and remember the good old days?

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
moonspell67

Number of posts : 463

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 4:13 pm

I'd love a cd of new tunes! I'm a big fan of Dang Toys.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39578

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 4:25 pm

I still need Pissed but the first 2 are great. I'd love to hear them put out something new.
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 4:36 pm

I have the first two that are very enjoyable, I would love to hear new music from them.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 5:08 pm

I have always liked them. Bring on a new album!
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 6:56 pm

Great band! I love their first three albums.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 7:49 pm

Always liked the Toys. The debut is a particular fave.

Will never forget seeing them get boo'd off the stage at the Operation Rock N Roll Tour in 1991, by a crowd who were waiting impatiently for Motorhead. I felt so bad for them. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3172

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 8:40 pm

Never heard of their music, believe it or not,
but have seen the band name plenty of times...
That's a lot of positive vibes for them here....
I will check eBay....to see what they got -

Okay ! Bought s\ t for six bucks - for May driving 😛
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 3:48 am

Man you know how I feel about em. One of my favorites from the good ol days. Would love to have a new Toys album. I dig just about everything Jason sings on. Even the Broken Teeth stuff. Although that first one is the best IMO.

If I could have a new album from 3 bands, it would be these guys, Tora Tora and Cinderella. Then I could die a happy man. Haha!
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 5:27 am

I am a lifelong McMaster fanboy. Overjoyed when the very thrashy Evil United came out. Love that stuff and JM's voice works really well in it!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 12:25 pm

Their song from Shocker - Demon Bell is fantastic!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 12:53 pm

exact33 wrote:

Yes! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 2:38 am

One of the most accurate album titles of all time: The R-tist 4-merly Known As Dangerous Toys.

Awful album. The first three kick ass!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 10:39 am

exact33 wrote:

Yea, I used to have that one. I can't remember if I ever had that Shocker soundtrack on cd or if it was just a cassette that I never upgraded.

Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 10

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 11:21 am

Saw them at M3 just a few weeks ago. They were the loudest band there, hands down.
Back to top Go down
moonspell67
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
moonspell67

Number of posts : 463

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 11:29 am

I really dig Broken Teeth, BUT......I'd love to hear new DT music....ten boots a stompin'
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 10:01 am

The following message was posted on Dangerous Toys guitarist Scott Dalhover‘s Facebook page yesterday (with the photo):

“Jason likes to keep his area pristine while we demo tracks for the new DT album..”

Dangerous Toys Dangerous-Toys-photo-2-e1537008109764

So I guess a new Dangerous Toys album is on the way. \'arry \'eadbanger

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 11:13 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

So I guess a new Dangerous Toys album is on the way. \'arry \'eadbanger

Great news!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 12:18 pm

Interesting news, hope it's a good comeback.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Cool, bring it on.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 12:56 pm

As long as it doesn't sound anything like The R*tist 4*merly Known as Dangerous Toys....
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 3:19 pm

007 wrote:
As long as it doesn't sound anything like The R*tist 4*merly Known as Dangerous Toys....

Imagine the band decides that's the direction they wanted to go in for their triumphant comeback album. crazy happy

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 4:02 pm

I'm curious to hear some new DT music. I was a fan of their first two albums.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 8:23 pm

Great news!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 3:44 am

Awesome! Can't wait for new DT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dangerous Toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Toys   Dangerous Toys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Toys
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next