Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Go down 
+16
manny
bgsully
Gilbert
Boris2008
corplhicks
SideShowDisaSter
nevermore
Witchfinder
Addy
MetalGuy71
Stender
martinsane
Lari
Fat Freddy
Wrecked Neck
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 9:26 am

Star Wars: The Last Jedi 17966153_1484179934966936_3833941534862131962_o

So today the first teaser trailer was released. It doesn't show much, but I really liked and hated what it shows. I hope they don't turn Luke Skywalker into the bad guy here. The poster looks like a little of both too. IDK, what do you guys think of it? Either way, I'm sure the movie will be awesome.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39463

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 11:49 am

That's doesn't look too bad I guess. Not a whole lot to go by. Doesn't matter, I'll be going to see it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Love the poster. Will have to check out the trailer later.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 9:13 pm

The blue and red light saber blend makes me a bit nervous. Red is always the dark side, and both Luke and Rey are red in the poster. I read somewhere that there is such a thing as a grey Jedi, I'm guessing they deal in both the light and dark side if it's a real thing in the SW universe. I've never heard of it before, and I don't see how that can be with what yoda always said about once you start down the path of the dark side "consume you it will". Oh well, I'm sure the movie will be a great movie, can't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6327

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 12:29 am

I said it after the previous movie - Luke is Snoke.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:56 am

Watched the trailer four times last night. Bring it on!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 1:13 am

Yes it looks great albeit vague.

Me thinks this one will be the bridge ala Empire to movie number 9.

But agree with Keith 2,000% "bring it on!"
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 10:20 am

Lari wrote:
I don't think so. I think Snoke is the one that caused Luke to go into exile. I also bet Luke is the reason Snoke is all scared and messed up. Just like Vader was beaten by Obi Wan Kenobi in episode III....something I thought happened years before the prequels were in production I might add lol
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 10:56 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Lari wrote:
I don't think so. I think Snoke is the one that caused Luke to go into exile. I also bet Luke is the reason Snoke is all scared and messed up. Just like Vader was beaten by Obi Wan Kenobi in episode III....something I thought happened years before the prequels were in production I might add lol

That was actually planned by Lucas years ago. I remember reading that between Star Wars and Empire.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:47 am

007 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
Lari wrote:

That was actually planned by Lucas years ago. I remember reading that between Star Wars and Empire.
really? I never read it, that's just what I thought to have happened.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 1:22 pm

I think Rey is going to undergo training with Luke and for whatever reason, can't hang and will turn to the darkside, or at least flirt with it in this movie. Maybe relying on her own direction? Or maybe some Sith baddie will try and recruit her.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 1:58 pm

Stender wrote:
I think Rey is going to undergo training with Luke and for whatever reason, can't hang and will turn to the darkside, or at least flirt with it in this movie. Maybe relying on her own direction? Or maybe some Sith baddie will try and recruit her.
Yeah, you can sort of see her ready on the path to the dark side in the force awakens. She was definitely letting the "hate flow through" her while kicking Kylos ass. And now that poster with the red and blue mixed together, would see like she us going to struggle with what side of the force she's gonna use. I just hope they don't screw it up and if she does go down the dark side, she doesn't come back. Let her stay evil, and get killed by whoever in episode IX

I hope also that Chewie finally gets to rip someone's arm off (and it stays in the movie this time) and rips off Kylo Rens arm and beats him to death with it lol
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 5:30 am

Looks good enough to me. I'd see it regardless. Fan boy till the end.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 5:49 am

I think the whole colors in the movie I think its being overthought read what isnt there. Same with the teaser i think people are reading into things. Alot of times they will put footage together to make you think one thing when something totally different happens. Anyways, Remember this is a teaser. Its a given Rey will struggle with the temptations of the Dark Side as every Jedi at one point has. Will Luke Go Dark? Highly Doubt it. I also believe that the title Last Jedi that Jedi is not being used in a singular sense. I wonder if Lando will make an appearance? We shall see what happens with Rey but i think of all the new characters Rey, Poe and Kylo are my favs. Either way it was a kick ass teaser and I will be there to see it and own it on Blu-Ray

I believe that Snoke is Plageuis i did read a fan theory that its Mace Windu who survived his fall and got corrupted but thats a bit far fetched for me. Plageuis makes more sense they kept saying he is old. So part of me was thinking what if he was Plageuis' Master? No Canon information has been set. In the novel Plageus he was a Bith named Darth Tenebrous whose mundane idenitiy was Reutess Gnome who was a starship designer. Also a bit far fetched. But I read a rumor about a convo between Luke and Snoke to which Snoke says he knew his father or watched his father and that something to the effect that he always watches his creations or something to that effect.
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 9:03 am

Addy wrote:
I think the whole colors in the movie I think its being overthought read what isnt there. Same with the teaser i think people are reading into things. Alot of times they will put footage together to make you think one thing when something totally different happens. Anyways, Remember this is a teaser. Its a given Rey will struggle with the temptations of the Dark Side as every Jedi at one point has. Will Luke Go Dark? Highly Doubt it.  I also believe that the title Last Jedi that Jedi is not being used in a singular sense. I wonder if Lando will make an appearance? We shall see what happens with Rey but i think of all the new characters Rey, Poe and Kylo are my favs. Either way it was a kick ass teaser and I will be there to see it and own it on Blu-Ray

I believe that Snoke is Plageuis i did read a fan theory that its Mace Windu who survived his fall and got corrupted but thats a bit far fetched for me. Plageuis makes more sense they kept saying he is old. So part of me was thinking what if he was Plageuis' Master? No Canon information has been set. In the novel Plageus he was a Bith named Darth Tenebrous whose mundane idenitiy was Reutess Gnome who was a starship designer. Also a bit far fetched. But I read a rumor about a convo between Luke and Snoke to which Snoke says he knew his father or watched his father and that something to the effect that he always watches his creations or something to that effect.

That's a good point. I remember the teaser for rogue one made it seem like some kind of double agent spy movie which it totally was not.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 11:38 am

Ive yet to see Rouge One I just got it on Blu-Ray hoping this week to watch it
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 11:39 am

One Question I ask myself through this new trilogy is will Kylo Ren be redeemed or will he suffer his father's fate? I think if he does it'll be Rey who does the deed.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Addy wrote:

Me neither, I tried to get Rogue One from Redbox several times during this past weekend but they were always out of it. Maybe I'll try again on the way home tonight, it's a weeknight so I might get lucky.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Addy wrote:

Me neither, I tried to get Rogue One from Redbox several times during this past weekend but they were always out of it. Maybe I'll try again on the way home tonight, it's a weeknight so I might get lucky.

My daughter has the bluray but I haven't borrowed it from her yet. Probably this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 3:46 pm

Got Rogue One from Redbox on my way home! Woohoo, once kids are in bed and dog has been walked, it's time to nerd out with a few beers! :cheese:

Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 8:01 am

Also will prob watch it this weekend lol

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 10:34 am

Addy wrote:
Also will prob watch it this weekend lol

It was badass!

Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 3:30 am

Thats what i Keep hearing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 5:46 am

Marvel Comics predicted the title of the new Star Wars movie... in 1981! Very Happy

Star Wars: The Last Jedi 20170207_180326_large

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6327

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 6:06 am

I went to see the movie Sunday. I was not impressed by the plot. Not enough happened to warrant the running time, imo. Plenty of amazing looking scenes with special effects and all, but the content was lacking.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next