Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Imo, this doesn't work. =)

Go down 
+3
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
MetalGuy71
Dark Horseman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Imo, this doesn't work. =) Empty
PostSubject: Imo, this doesn't work. =)   Imo, this doesn't work. =) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:24 pm

Sorry Ozzy, but this isn't you.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Imo, this doesn't work. =)   Imo, this doesn't work. =) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 2:19 pm

Wow! Where did this come from? It's obviously some kind of We-Are-The-World charity thing, but it's just terrible. Over-produced, schlocky, Hollywood pablum.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Imo, this doesn't work. =)   Imo, this doesn't work. =) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 3:14 pm

Hopefully it will wake people up when they view it. This world is so f*cked. And if Clapton authorized this, his most personal of all his songs, I am behind it.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Imo, this doesn't work. =)   Imo, this doesn't work. =) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 3:23 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Hopefully it will wake people up when they view it.  This world is so f*cked.  And if Clapton authorized this, his most personal of all his songs, I am behind it.

It's from 2005. Sadly, the world hasn't improved much since then, no matter how hard Kelly Osbourne tried.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Imo, this doesn't work. =)   Imo, this doesn't work. =) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 4:30 pm

It's not the message I think doesn't work, it's how it's done.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: Imo, this doesn't work. =)   Imo, this doesn't work. =) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Yeah that's pretty lousy. And they had made a bad song even worse,IMO.
Back to top Go down
Mac & Cheese
Metal novice
Metal novice
Mac & Cheese

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Imo, this doesn't work. =)   Imo, this doesn't work. =) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 8:16 pm

It's not a bad interpretation of the song but the video is cheesy
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Imo, this doesn't work. =)   Imo, this doesn't work. =) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 6:30 am

I didn't think it was that bad, considering what it is. With these kind of collaborations/projects they obviously just try to fit in as many celebrities as possible. I don't think it's necessarily meant to be a performance that people would listen to over and over again.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Imo, this doesn't work. =)   Imo, this doesn't work. =) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 4:29 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Hopefully it will wake people up when they view it.  This world is so f*cked.  And if Clapton authorized this, his most personal of all his songs, I am behind it.

It's from 2005. Sadly, the world hasn't improved much since then, no matter how hard Kelly Osbourne tried.

The collaboration was centered around Tsunami relief so I've read, anyways quite an eclectic mix of artists and of the lot Ozzy's vocals ruined the piece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imo, this doesn't work. =)   Imo, this doesn't work. =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imo, this doesn't work. =)
Page 1 of 1