Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Bill Paxton

Go down 
+4
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

RIP Bill Paxton Empty
PostSubject: RIP Bill Paxton   RIP Bill Paxton Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 4:22 pm

Boy, this one came outta nowhere. Such a shame. Although he had many memorable performances, he'll always be Chet to me.

Godspeed, Bill.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

RIP Bill Paxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Bill Paxton   RIP Bill Paxton Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 4:48 pm

This sucks.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

RIP Bill Paxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Bill Paxton   RIP Bill Paxton Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 5:18 pm

Weird Science is one of my all time favorite movies! I'm very saddened to hear of his passing yesterday...
On Blabbermouth, there is a nice message from Mike Muir about Bill. Apparently they knew each other back in the day before either of them found fame and success. He was a great character actor that had an unmistakable face and voice.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

RIP Bill Paxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Bill Paxton   RIP Bill Paxton Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Such a bummer. He's been in so many of my favorite movies, from Weird Science to Aliens and on down the line.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

RIP Bill Paxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Bill Paxton   RIP Bill Paxton Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 6:36 pm

RIP, yesterday was just a bad day.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39552

RIP Bill Paxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Bill Paxton   RIP Bill Paxton Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 8:40 pm

I say this with the utmost sincerity and respect. "Game over,man"

RIP sir. You were a terrific actor.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18924

RIP Bill Paxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Bill Paxton   RIP Bill Paxton Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 1:44 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

RIP Bill Paxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Bill Paxton   RIP Bill Paxton Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 8:35 pm

I've been so busy the last couple of weeks that I haven't had time to get on here. I was traveling that Monday afternoon when I heard the news. It was beyond devastating. To say that he was in two of my favorite movies of all time in that of "Weird Science" and "Aliens" would be an understatement. My brother and I could quote Bill all day long and usually did when we were out drinking...

R.I.P. Mr. Paxton...
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

RIP Bill Paxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Bill Paxton   RIP Bill Paxton Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 8:51 pm

I found an old link titled Roll Recall with Bill Paxton from a couple of years ago, only to find the link dead. The beauty of the internet, they're always still out there somewhere. This was really a fun watch:

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/watch-bill-paxton-talk-about-his-most-iconic-parts-from-weird-science-to-titanic-192536677.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIP Bill Paxton Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Bill Paxton   RIP Bill Paxton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Bill Paxton
Page 1 of 1