Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Mortification - Scrolls of the Megiloth

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3662

Mortification - Scrolls of the Megiloth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Scrolls of the Megiloth   Mortification - Scrolls of the Megiloth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 9:03 pm

I get what you are saying. Not against what you are saying at all. I get it and yeah it is good. I just don't feel the same about it. Some people act like this is the greatest death metal release ever... if that's their opinion... ok. But I think Edge of Sanity, Grave, Entombed, Carcass, Bolt Thrower and many others that released albums around the same time are better. Just my opinion though.

I am not all German thrash though. The German style of thrash is just more to my liking. I am actually a bigger death metal fan than a thrash fan actually.
Back to top Go down
http://avengerofblood.net
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
Troublezone

Number of posts : 13771

Mortification - Scrolls of the Megiloth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortification - Scrolls of the Megiloth   Mortification - Scrolls of the Megiloth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 9:30 pm

Lurideath wrote:
I get what you are saying. Not against what you are saying at all. I get it and yeah it is good. I just don't feel the same about it. Some people act like this is the greatest death metal release ever... if that's their opinion... ok. But I think Edge of Sanity, Grave, Entombed, Carcass, Bolt Thrower and many others that released albums around the same time are better. Just my opinion though.

I am not all German thrash though. The German style of thrash is just more to my liking. I am actually a bigger death metal fan than a thrash fan actually.

Thanks for clarifying. It’s actually not my favorite death metal album, I just think it’s the best Christian death metal album of it’s time. Back then there really wasn’t anything close to that extreme style. The closest thing was Vengeance Rising. Of coarse there is/was better secular albums, but Scrolls was a huge jump forward for extreme Christian music. And I think Jayson Sherlock is a great drummer!
Back to top Go down

Mortification - Scrolls of the Megiloth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: