Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+12
Lari
Sword Of The Heretic
Witchfinder
mlotek
Leatherface
Vexer6
akeldama
tohostudios
Addy
mikeinfla
DallasBlack
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 6:55 am

PWInsider reports that Finn Balor was injured during his match with Jinder Mahal on Raw. The site has confirmed with several sources that Balor suffered a concussion in the match, his first singles match since returning from his shoulder injury.

WWE has yet to acknowledge the injury yet. There’s no word on how long the concussion may keep him out.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 6:00 pm

Good grief! 

The guy can't get a break!  Wouldn't surprise me though since Steroid Mahal never has been much of a worker.  And now that he's all juiced up....

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 6:02 pm

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
I don't like this whole direction they're taking with Strowman.

They'd been playing up his athleticism, having him do dropkicks and stuff off the top rope.  But now he's feuding with Reigns and he's back to being a one-dimensional strongman monster-type and you know he'll inevitably lose to "The Chosen One".  Pisses me off.

If they do this right, they'll put Roman on the shelf for 6 months, and allow him to make a surprise return as a heel. But they'll really have to protect that secret to add to the surprise.

Meanwhile, they need to go ahead and tease a feud with Braun and Brock. It's inevitable.

That could be great.  Like that epic match Strowman had with Big Show several weeks back.  Except Brock is nowhere NEAR the worker Big Show is so it could also be a trainwreck.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 8:27 am

Ive been watching RAW the last few weeks and i gotta say GET RID OF THE NEW DAY!!!!!! OMG They are annoying, yeah a cereal called Booty-Os was kinda funny at first but omg break up and get back into serious competition

Havent seen R-Truth either I love the Little Jimmy schtick
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7612

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 8:46 am

Addy wrote:
Ive been watching RAW the last few weeks and i gotta say  GET RID OF THE NEW DAY!!!!!! OMG They are annoying, yeah a cereal called Booty-Os was kinda funny at first but omg break up and get back into serious competition

Havent seen R-Truth either I love the Little Jimmy schtick

You're in luck. The New Day has been moved to Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 10:00 am

Yeah I know they need to keep movin lol
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 8:44 pm

The Cardinals are off today so I decided to give Impact Wrestling (formerly TNA) a try for the first time in months.

Ugh.  It's really bad.  They've got some kind of announcer feud going on between Jeremy Borash and Josh Matthews which is just really irritating.  And the wrestling is really sub-par.  They just debuted some new "monster heel" named "Kongo Kong" who makes Abdullah The Butcher look like he's in shape.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 9:58 pm

Wow, Chris Masters is about 1/4 as big as he used to be.  Seriously.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 11:03 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Good grief! 

The guy can't get a break!  Wouldn't surprise me though since Steroid Mahal never has been much of a worker.  And now that he's all juiced up....

There was real sick elbow shot to the face of Balor, that injury could happen to anyone:

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/4/11/15261842/jinder-mahal-knock-out-elbow-finn-balor-gif-video-wwe-raw-april-10-2017-superstar-shakeup

In the video it happens at 1:10.

A lot of comments at wrestling sites saying this is what happens when you push "little guys", they just "can't handle it". They claim he is too injury prone to be in WWE. Bunch of BS, Balor has been around for a long time and spent many years in Japan where strong style is pretty much the norm.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 8:19 pm

Well so much for the Revival for a few months:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/829367-dash-wilder-of-the-revival-suffers-a-broken-jaw-how-long-is-he-expected-to-be-out-of-action
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:47 pm

The Cardinal game started an hour early tonight so now I'm watching the rest of RAW.

Graves just said something like "Alexa Bliss will break your heart then break your jaw."

He's golden on commentary.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 7:10 pm

– WWE posted the following, commenting on the passing of Matt ‘Rosey’ Anoa’i…

WWE is saddened to learn that Matt Anoa’i, known to fans as Rosey, has passed away at age 47. The son of WWE Hall of Famer Sika and older brother of WWE Superstar Roman Reigns, Rosey grew up in the legendary Anoa’i wrestling dynasty.

He debuted in 2002 alongside his cousin Jamal as part of 3-Minute Warning. The imposing, powerful tandem tore through Raw’s tag team division before going their separate ways. Rosey then formed a beloved superhero duo with The Hurricane, which culminated in his first World Tag Team Championship reign.

The Anoa’i family shared the following statement:

“The Anoa’i family is mourning the loss of Sika’s son, Matt aka Rosey, due to an untimely death.

We want to let his fans know that he loved them and the wrestling world so much. In his passing, he left three beautiful young children and a heartbroken family. Please respect the privacy of his children and family as they mourn the loss of this kind, loving, gentle man, who was a father, son, brother and a superhero to us all.

Our family appreciates your prayers and continued support during this very difficult time.”

WWE extends its condolences to Rosey’s family, friends and fans.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 7:17 pm

Not for nuthin' but just how many branches does the Anoa'l family tree have?  It seems like every WWE wrestler is either part of that family tree or part of the Blackjack Mulligan family tree.

That aside, I remember "Rosey" as the "Super Hero In Training" and at the time I found the gimmick amusing.

RIP Rosey.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 8:09 pm

RIP Rosey.

I was just wondering about him.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 9:31 pm

So SD has three screens at the entrance ramp at three different angles so when Charlotte walked out it clearly said "C HARLOT TE". Wow...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 9:34 pm

Laughing very hard

I think that's funny.  It has to be intentional to play to her heel persona.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 9:55 pm

That or she pissed somebody off. They should turn that into an angle. It was funny but I just couldn't believe what I was seeing.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 9:58 pm

Flipped over to Smackdown between innings.

Borin' Corbin vs AJ Styles?

Again?

So Styles wins by countout.

Is he officially a face now?

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 10:11 pm

It seems so. What a crappy ending especially since they involved KO at the end.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 10:22 pm

I hope Styles is an "edgy" face.  He played a straight babyface in TNA for a while and he was boring as hell.  I like him better as a "Stone Cold" style face if he's not going to be a full-on heel.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 7:02 am

Also from what I have read Crobin and Jinder expected for BIG pushes.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 11:53 am

I like Charolette shes the Ric Flair of the Diva's division lol

Im routin for AJ Style someone needs to put KO down he's just a punk ass biznitch
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:41 am

tohostudios wrote:
Not for nuthin' but just how many branches does the Anoa'l family tree have?  It seems like every WWE wrestler is either part of that family tree or part of the Blackjack Mulligan family tree.

That aside, I remember "Rosey" as the "Super Hero In Training" and at the time I found the gimmick amusing.

RIP Rosey.

I remember that too, back when he teamed with Hurricane. Always amazed at how alike him and his young brother Roman look. Someone put it best, Rosey was the fat Roman (no disrespect intended). Three Minute Warning have been reunited in the hereafter!

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 10:31 am

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, one of the plans coming out of the brand split is for Baron Corbin to be a lead heel on Smackdown. He will be built up as a big opponent for Randy Orton later in the year. WWE is also looking into changing Corbin up a bit, including new music and “other changes” that were not clarified.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 10:34 am

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Goldberg’s WWE contract has expired, but WWE has a longer period of agreement allowing them to sell merchandise. There is no rush to sign a new deal at this time, because the feeling is that nobody else can pay him anywhere close to what he made on his WWE run. During his latest WWE run, Brock Lesnar always went to bat for Goldberg to have things done to make him strong, because in the end Lesnar was winning the WrestleMania match and wanted Goldberg as strong as possible for the match. Goldberg also trusted the long-term process, because it was a Brock Lesnar feud, and he didn’t have to worry about WWE creative trying to ruin things, due to the power Lesnar has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: