Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sanctuary - Inception

Go down 
+11
Witchfinder
glassprison
Leatherface
nevermore
Eyesore
Gilbert
Thrasher73
Wurthless
scottmitchell74
MetalGuy71
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

Sanctuary - Inception - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sanctuary - Inception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 10:40 pm

Yeah, sorry I edited my post... I was going off the top of my head not having listened to Refuge Denied in a while and thought there were more unreleased songs on Inception for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sanctuary - Inception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 10:42 pm

glassprison wrote:
Yeah, sorry I edited my post... I was going off the top of my head not having listened to Refuge Denied in a while and thought there were more unreleased songs on Inception for some reason.

No problem!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sanctuary - Inception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 4:35 pm

Got my copy in the mail finally. Can't wait to listen to it during this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sanctuary - Inception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 2:05 am

Amazing album. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sanctuary - Inception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 11:01 am

Am I the only one who prefers Nevermore? Laughing
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sanctuary - Inception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 8:33 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:

Nah, I'm with ya on this one dude. I'll take Nevermore over Sanctuary. The first 2 Sanctuary albums are alright, but they haven't aged well for me. I like Dane's more controlled vocals in Nevermore. The over-the-top vocals grates on me nowadays. The last Sanctuary (The Day the Sun Died) album is cool though.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sanctuary - Inception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 10:59 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

Nah, I'm with ya on this one dude. I'll take Nevermore over Sanctuary. The first 2 Sanctuary albums are alright, but they haven't aged well for me. I like Dane's more controlled vocals in Nevermore. The over-the-top vocals grates on me nowadays. The last Sanctuary (The Day the Sun Died) album is cool though.

I would totally be on board with you guys except for the fact that Year the Sun Died is both the greatest album Sanctuary has ever done as well as one of my favorite reunion discs. That sucker is a beast and Dane sounds so much better than the previous Sanctuary material.

But if I had to choose between Nevermore and EARLY Sanctuary? The former for sure.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sanctuary - Inception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 11:37 pm

The new Sanctuary sounds like the Nevermore style to my ear.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sanctuary - Inception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 12:20 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
The new Sanctuary sounds like the Nevermore style to my ear.

I agree. Wish they would release a more "sanctuary" album next time.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sanctuary - Inception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 7:19 pm

I was listening to “ Mirror Black “ CD.
Has a Metal Church vibe. Kinda gloom doom.
Not bad on a winter’s night - driving.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sanctuary - Inception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 9:20 pm

The "Battle Angels" and "Die for My Sins" demos off Inception make it to a lot of my comps. This one's a great listen.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sanctuary - Inception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 10:43 pm

the sentinel wrote:
The "Battle Angels" and "Die for My Sins" demos off Inception make it to a lot of my comps. This one's a great listen.

Die for my sins is one of the best songs ever recorded. I love the cover by Labyrinth:

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sanctuary - Inception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2019 12:11 pm

For a limited time, Century Media has Sanctuary's Inception cd (along with many other artists) for only $5. Check it out...

https://centurymedia.store/dept/sale

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sanctuary - Inception - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary - Inception
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: