Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Dose of Buckley: The Ten Worst Songs of 2016

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

A Dose of Buckley: The Ten Worst Songs of 2016 Empty
PostSubject: A Dose of Buckley: The Ten Worst Songs of 2016   A Dose of Buckley: The Ten Worst Songs of 2016 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 8:53 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: A Dose of Buckley: The Ten Worst Songs of 2016   A Dose of Buckley: The Ten Worst Songs of 2016 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 7:57 am

The type of dance radio garbage he listens to, I'd imagine a list like this is hard for him to narrow down.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: A Dose of Buckley: The Ten Worst Songs of 2016   A Dose of Buckley: The Ten Worst Songs of 2016 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 11:39 am

Mercifully I had never heard any of those songs before and only heard OF a few of those "artists". But I actually think that Flo Rida song wasn't too awful; the honorable mention ones were all worse.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: A Dose of Buckley: The Ten Worst Songs of 2016   A Dose of Buckley: The Ten Worst Songs of 2016 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 4:45 pm

mc666 wrote:
The type of dance radio garbage he listens to, I'd imagine a list like this is hard for him to narrow down.

Razz
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: A Dose of Buckley: The Ten Worst Songs of 2016   A Dose of Buckley: The Ten Worst Songs of 2016 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 8:26 pm

WOW!!! All of that was beyond awful!!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: A Dose of Buckley: The Ten Worst Songs of 2016   A Dose of Buckley: The Ten Worst Songs of 2016 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:02 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Mercifully I had never heard any of those songs before and only heard OF a few of those "artists".    But I actually think that Flo Rida song wasn't too awful; the honorable mention ones were all worse.

Actually, the Flo Rida song is one of the worst songs there.

The Selena Gomez song is probably the least worst song there if I had to choose. It was most definitely the song with the best music video.

"Panda", which was one of the honorable mentions, completely deserved to be on the list. I kind of expected it to be there before he made the list, to be honest.

As for the worst song on the list? Probably "JuJu on That Beat", and "Don't Wanna Know" (another honorable mention).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dose of Buckley: The Ten Worst Songs of 2016   A Dose of Buckley: The Ten Worst Songs of 2016 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dose of Buckley: The Ten Worst Songs of 2016
Page 1 of 1