Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dallas Black Pictures

Go down 
+13
Troublezone
journeyman
EvyMetal
Tall Tyrion
T-Roy
GrandNational
ultmetal
kmorg
Thrasher73
KissinMaiden
spiritoradio
mc666
DallasBlack
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dallas Black Pictures   Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:05 am

My old pictures seem to be gone, oh well. Doubtless anyone cares but here is a up close look at my current avatar (my meger collection of blades:

Blades Of Dallas Black
Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 Blades12

All except the sword were purchased from a local knife shop that had them on sale 3 for $60 or something like that. The sword, called a Solomon Sword (on one side the pummel features an ingraving of the Ark Of The Covenant on the other a Menorah-at either end of the of the crossguard are cherubim-the pommel features an ingraving of the Star Of David), is a large and heavy sword I got when I was in Barcelona. I first saw the sword featured in the booklet of Rhapsody-Dawn Of Victory and when I saw the sword I just had to get it. Cost me about 150 Euros (at the time roughly $150) over there but it is at least twice that much here in the states. It is a genuine Marta sword from Toledo, Spain. It is only a bronze one (there are also gold and silver ones. Replicas of this sword are considerably cheaper.

http://www.medievalware.com/King-Solomon-Sword-p/58623m.htm

In case you can't tell, this is one of my most prized possessions from my Navy days.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Black Pictures   Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:10 pm

Um...are you gonna post the nudes or do I have to shoot the cat? impatient
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Black Pictures   Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:46 pm

TrogDawn wrote:
Um...are you gonna post the nudes or do I have to shoot the cat? impatient

I like you people here on HOM too much to do something so cruel. My hairy, doughy, white body is not something I think anyone wants to see.

affraid pale sick
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Black Pictures   Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:48 pm

I used to collect knives. Not very impressive collection, but it was a hobby once. Nice pics.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Black Pictures   Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:52 pm

I was wondering what that thingy in your new avatar was. Neat stuff. I bet nobody tries to break into your place!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Black Pictures   Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:38 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I was wondering what that thingy in your new avatar was. Neat stuff. I bet nobody tries to break into your place!!

Definatly not with the one on the top, that thin is friggin' wicked and VERY sharp. The only other real sharp one is the one on the bottom and even the ones second from the top are sharp enough to cause some damage. The sword and the two asian short swords (their labeled as knives but IMO their too big) and the Marta sword (like most decorative swords) are dull, however, the sword is heavy enough that that wouldn't stop it from hurting someone badly. Of course I would not use these on another living thing so all that is fairly moot. However, if people start turning into zombies then it's on.
Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 505193
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Black Pictures   Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:43 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Of course I would not use these on another living thing so all that is fairly moot.

You're a nicer guy than I am. If I woke up in the middle of the night and saw someone climbing out the window with my stereo or TV, I'd grab that broadsword thingy and go Manowar on'em!! They'd have no legs by the time the cops got there!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Black Pictures   Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:04 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Of course I would not use these on another living thing so all that is fairly moot.

You're a nicer guy than I am. If I woke up in the middle of the night and saw someone climbing out the window with my stereo or TV, I'd grab that broadsword thingy and go Manowar on'em!! They'd have no legs by the time the cops got there!!

Oh, if someone broke into my house I would have no qualms about using whatever I could find to protect myself or to stop them. However, this neighborhood is pretty safe so I'm pretty sure it wouldn't come to it. What I meant by not using it on a living thing is I'm not going to go on any kiling spree or get revenge for some perseeved wrong.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Black Pictures   Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:06 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

Oh, if someone broke into my house I would have no qualms about using whatever I could find to protect myself or to stop them. However, this neighborhood is pretty safe so I'm pretty sure it wouldn't come to it. What I meant by not using it on a living thing is I'm not going to go on any kiling spree or get revenge for some perseeved wrong.

This from a guy with weapon-wielding muppets in his sig. Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 505193

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Black Pictures   Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:26 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

No kidding, you should see my uzi collection. Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 505193
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Black Pictures   Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:16 pm

In Florida, we have the anti looter law. You can do whatever you want on your property.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Black Pictures   Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:47 am

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
In Florida, we have the anti looter law. You can do whatever you want on your property.

Dang maybe i should move there. Here in Ca the criminals have more rights than the victims.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Black Pictures   Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:54 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I used to collect knives. Not very impressive collection, but it was a hobby once. Nice pics.

I'm not a collector at all, but I've got a two swords passed down through the family, one of which is from the Civil War, the other I'm not sure about, I've also got a cane sword, boughten in China town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dallas Black Pictures   Dallas Black Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dallas Black Pictures
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2