Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy

Go down 
+12
mlotek
assault_attack
candlemass
glassprison
deathisgain
James B.
Eyesore
Runicen
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
Addy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Empty
PostSubject: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 1:02 pm

On their FB page they announced their new singer. Not always a big fan of Stapp but I am curious on their follow up album with Stapp in the front.... Hes no Weiland (RIP) but I am anxious to check out the followup
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 1:17 pm

Art of who now?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 1:27 pm

A "supergroup" comprising of former GNR and Disturbed members, Their debut album had Scott Weiland singing, after he died he was replaced with Scott Stapp... hence the purpose of this thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 2:18 pm

Ahh, gotcha. I thought I'd heard Stapp was in the running for the vacant singer slot in STP, so I gots confoozled... (shrugs)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 3:57 pm

Yeah I was just reading about that.

For the STP vocals spot I think should go to the singer from Red Line Chemistry
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 6:11 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Art of who now?

Laughing very hard

I Guess Scott Strap-On found a new gig
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 9:14 am

A few years ago, I would've sh*t a wild panther in protest of hiring that dickbag Stapp for anything other than a clean-up boy for the back of the tour bus. However, as time passes and I've mellowed, I'm willing to give this chump a chance.

I initially shuddered at the idea of that tool from Linkin Park fronting STP, but you know what? He did an excellent job on their ep and I wished he could've continued on with them. I really like the Art of Anarchy disc as well and was surprised they've continued to soldier-on. I'm willing to give this new version a shot. If they release a new single and it sucks balls, so what? No one is forcing me to buy the album.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 9:28 am

Given the state Stapp has been in lately, I'm really hoping we're not going to see a younger replay of Weiland...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 9:32 am

If he crashes and burns like his predecessor, Art of Anarchy can use that notoriety as the 'Most Dangerous Band to Front'. No such thing as bad press and all that, ya know.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 10:23 am

Well, there is that.

I think if the cost of associating with them is an early demise though, that'll be a cold sell for other singers!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 10:58 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Ahh, gotcha. I thought I'd heard Stapp was in the running for the vacant singer slot in STP, so I gots confoozled... (shrugs)

That rumor was started by people who lack reading comprehension skills. He straight up said there is a "six-degree separation" between the project he was talking about and STP, and then a bunch of dopes were like, "OMG! He's joining STP!" Haha.

Anyway, the debut Art of Anarchy album is fantastic. The best thing Weiland did since the debut STP album.

But replacing one dead drug addict with another drug addict who will likely be dead soon just makes no sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 11:06 am

And anyone looking to replace Weiland should hire Mina Caputo.

Her mid-range voice is very Weiland-esque. It'd be awesome if she became the new singer for STP. A month or two ago she posted on Facebook "Trippin as I'm thinkin bout a boy his name was sue
He's a man, he's a man crackerman, crackerman, he's a woman too." I commented, "Is this a hint?" and she "liked" it.

Wishful thinking, I guess, but it'd be a perfect match, I think.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 6:33 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
If he crashes and burns like his predecessor, Art of Anarchy can use that notoriety as the 'Most Dangerous Band to Front'. No such thing as bad press and all that, ya know.

lol! Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy 647664 laughing
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12764

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 7:59 am

Sapp and anarchy go together as much as calling Elton John a ladies man.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
deathisgain

Number of posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 9:58 pm

Hopefully Stapp has cleaned up his act since he was diagnosed as bipolar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathisgain.com
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 8:23 am

I just remember those weird videos he made from a hotel room a few years ago talking about the government freezing his assets and the like. That's some next level crap there...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 12:07 pm

First single with Scott Strap-On...

Not bad in a modern-rock-radio sorta way. I'd put this in the "maybe" category.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 2:41 pm

I really dig this song. Never was a Creed fan, kind of hated his voice, but he sounds different here. I like it.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 9:22 am

Weird that they pulled the video off YouTube already. But yea, Scott's seemed to tone down the "yarl" in his vocals.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 3:00 pm

The chorus is catchy enough and Scott's voice sounds pretty good... but, wow, could they have mixed this any less appropriately for the mood of the song? The guitars are practically non-existent during the chorus, despite the double-neck appearance in the video.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 2:28 pm

Art of Anarchy's The Madness, featuring new front man Scott Stapp, coming March 24th
Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Artofanarchymadnesscd
01. Echo Of A Scream
02. 1,000 Degrees
03. No Surrender
04. The Madness
05. Won't Let You Down
06. Changed Man
07. A Light In Me
08. Somber
09. Dancing With The Devil
10. Afterburn

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 3:42 pm

I love Creed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 3:11 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Her mid-range voice is very Weiland-esque. It'd be awesome if she became the new singer for STP. A month or two ago she posted on Facebook "Trippin as I'm thinkin bout a boy his name was sue
He's a man, he's a man crackerman, crackerman, he's a woman too." I commented, "Is this a hint?" and she "liked" it.

Ill need to check her out as I am a huge Weiland fan
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 10:31 pm

Addy wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

It is Keith not Mina Caputo

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 11:01 pm

assault_attack wrote:
Addy wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

It is Keith not Mina Caputo

Not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy   Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott Stapp announced as the new singer for Art of Anarchy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next