Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lords of Black - II

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Lords of Black - II Empty
PostSubject: Lords of Black - II   Lords of Black - II Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:43 am

This is the band that features lead singer Ronnie Romero, who was recently picked to sing on the upcoming Ritchie Blackmore Rainbow performances. The guy definitely has a strong Dio-vibe in his voice. I'm not sure that I'm completely sold on this Lords of Black stuff, but some folks here might find it interesting. Neat cover.

Lords of Black - II Lordsofbalckiialbum

"II" track listing:

01. Malevolently Beautiful (Intro)
02. Merciless
03. Only One Life Away
04. Everything You're Not
05. New World's Comin'
06. Cry No More
07. Tears I Will Be
08. Insane
09. Live By The Lie
10. Die By The Truth
11. Ghost Of You
12. The Art Of Illusions Part III: The Wasteland
13. Shadows Of War
14. Lady Of The Lake (RAINBOW cover, bonus track CD edition)
15. Innuendo (QUEEN cover, bonus track digital edition)

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Lords of Black - II   Lords of Black - II Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:11 am

I was about to start a topic on this band.
I heard it entirely today. Awesome band.
Highly recommended.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Lords of Black - II   Lords of Black - II Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 11:00 pm

Got this recently. It's very, very good. Pleasantly surprised. I echo Gilbert - Highly Recommended.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Lords of Black - II   Lords of Black - II Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 1:59 pm

Bad news for Lords of Black fans...

Quote :
RAINBOW singer Ronnie Romero has exited LORDS OF BLACK. He announced his departure from the Spanish melodic progressive metal band in a post on his Facebook page. Ronnie wrote: "Just to inform that since some weeks ago I did leave my 'job' as lead singer in LORDS OF BLACK. Almost five years of good music, great experiences and too much love and support from the fans around the world. Means a lot, so THANKS so much to all!! All the best to my ex-bandmates in their career."

LORDS OF BLACK guitarist Tony Hernando added in a separate statement: "I just want to confirm that Ronnie Romero is no longer the singer for LORDS OF BLACK. This is something that I knew when I was already working on new LORDS OF BLACK music, and, as you can imagine, it's something disappointing and truly heartbreaking.

"I respect his decision, and I can only say it has been a great journey these five years making great music together and achieving goals that seemed impossible. For that I will be forever grateful.

"Now it's time to find a new singer, get the band at full speed again and make the best album yet. I want to be clear about confirming that LORDS OF BLACK will be at Leyendas Del Rock festival in August, and other live gigs are being booked at the moment. Last but not least, I want to thank YOU the fans! You have been amazing and I will give you everything I have! LORDS OF BLACK rules!!"

I wonder if this means he's working on a new Rainbow album with Blackmore?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Lords of Black - II   Lords of Black - II Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 3:03 pm

"The Nazgul!" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Lords of Black - II   Lords of Black - II Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 3:05 pm

His vox reminds me of someone other than Dio... scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Lords of Black - II   Lords of Black - II Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 3:40 pm

Amazing singer. I picked up a cd by Nozomu Wakai's Destinia which was released earlier this year, and he handles vocals on this album. Highly recommended:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lords of Black - II   Lords of Black - II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lords of Black - II
Page 1 of 1