Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeRegisterLog in

 

 Satan

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrecked Neck
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 1695
Age : 50

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:17 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
Death Sentinel wrote:
Why painkiller? I'm pretty sure that he got alot of better things to do than just making multiple accounts. but who knows.

Where's Alex Jones when we need him?

Because Painkiller has always taken great pride in being so different than everyone else. I always felt some of it to be self serving and by design. I think there are online personalities and there are personalities that people have that are consistent with who they are. One could tell that he hated feeling marginalized within the Heart of Metal boards, which by the way, was brought on by himself. He loved/s to criticize others, but hates it when someone takes him on. There was a point many months ago on another thread where he got totally exasperated and swore off ever coming back to this site. Both James and I asked him to stay, but he left (for a short while). In retrospect, I should have started a thread giving odds of when he would come back. He's been back for a couple of months, but those on here haven't really engaged in much conversation with him for the most part. So, what's the best part of creating a shit storm on this site? It would be the releasing of his multiple personalities, which don't stray too far from the original or finding others who want to be in his gang.

It just seems funny, how three people have signed onto these boards for the first time, on the same day and have the same personality traits. You rarely see three new people within a couple of months on here, but on that rare occasion that you do have new peeps show up, they clearly don't exhibit the same kind of in your face/boorish behavior.



I know two of them post on his site, the other one I assume does as well, but has a different name than he is using here. I have a good idea who the idiot is though, and find it funny as hell if I'm right. I doubt these guys are all PK under different names, but you are right, they all have the same shit personality. Actually I kind of liked Heavy Thrashead or however he spelled it. Out of the bunch, he always seemed the most level headed. The other clones are about as useless as they come and deserve each other though.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:19 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
Death Sentinel wrote:
Why painkiller? I'm pretty sure that he got alot of better things to do than just making multiple accounts. but who knows.

Where's Alex Jones when we need him?

Because Painkiller has always taken great pride in being so different than everyone else. I always felt some of it to be self serving and by design. I think there are online personalities and there are personalities that people have that are consistent with who they are. One could tell that he hated feeling marginalized within the Heart of Metal boards, which by the way, was brought on by himself. He loved/s to criticize others, but hates it when someone takes him on. There was a point many months ago on another thread where he got totally exasperated and swore off ever coming back to this site. Both James and I asked him to stay, but he left (for a short while). In retrospect, I should have started a thread giving odds of when he would come back. He's been back for a couple of months, but those on here haven't really engaged in much conversation with him for the most part. So, what's the best part of creating a shit storm on this site? It would be the releasing of his multiple personalities, which don't stray too far from the original or finding others who want to be in his gang.

It just seems funny, how three people have signed onto these boards for the first time, on the same day and have the same personality traits. You rarely see three new people within a couple of months on here, but on that rare occasion that you do have new peeps show up, they clearly don't exhibit the same kind of in your face/boorish behavior.



I know two of them post on his site, the other one I assume does as well, but has a different name than he is using here. I have a good idea who the idiot is though, and find it funny as hell if I'm right. I doubt these guys are all PK under different names, but you are right, they all have the same shit personality. Actually I kind of liked Heavy Thrashead or however he spelled it. Out of the bunch, he always seemed the most level headed. The other clones are about as useless as they come and deserve each other though.

and of course another one.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162
Age : 120

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:21 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
Death Sentinel wrote:
Why painkiller? I'm pretty sure that he got alot of better things to do than just making multiple accounts. but who knows.

Where's Alex Jones when we need him?

Because Painkiller has always taken great pride in being so different than everyone else. I always felt some of it to be self serving and by design. I think there are online personalities and there are personalities that people have that are consistent with who they are. One could tell that he hated feeling marginalized within the Heart of Metal boards, which by the way, was brought on by himself. He loved/s to criticize others, but hates it when someone takes him on. There was a point many months ago on another thread where he got totally exasperated and swore off ever coming back to this site. Both James and I asked him to stay, but he left (for a short while). In retrospect, I should have started a thread giving odds of when he would come back. He's been back for a couple of months, but those on here haven't really engaged in much conversation with him for the most part. So, what's the best part of creating a shit storm on this site? It would be the releasing of his multiple personalities, which don't stray too far from the original or finding others who want to be in his gang.

It just seems funny, how three people have signed onto these boards for the first time, on the same day and have the same personality traits. You rarely see three new people within a couple of months on here, but on that rare occasion that you do have new peeps show up, they clearly don't exhibit the same kind of in your face/boorish behavior.



I know two of them post on his site, the other one I assume does as well, but has a different name than he is using here. I have a good idea who the idiot is though, and find it funny as hell if I'm right. I doubt these guys are all PK under different names, but you are right, they all have the same shit personality. Actually I kind of liked Heavy Thrashead or however he spelled it. Out of the bunch, he always seemed the most level headed. The other clones are about as useless as they come and deserve each other though.

Nice to see you throw insults like a little child.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920
Age : 26

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:21 pm

Death Sentinel wrote:
Where's Alex Jones when we need him?

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:33 pm

DakotaRogers wrote:
Death Sentinel wrote:
Where's Alex Jones when we need him?


lol!
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162
Age : 120

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:34 pm

DakotaRogers wrote:
Death Sentinel wrote:
Where's Alex Jones when we need him?


That is f*cking hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234
Age : 49

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:44 pm

DakotaRogers wrote:
Death Sentinel wrote:
Where's Alex Jones when we need him?



Satan - Page 3 Z
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 1695
Age : 50

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:55 pm

Death Sentinel wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
Death Sentinel wrote:
Why painkiller? I'm pretty sure that he got alot of better things to do than just making multiple accounts. but who knows.

Where's Alex Jones when we need him?

Because Painkiller has always taken great pride in being so different than everyone else. I always felt some of it to be self serving and by design. I think there are online personalities and there are personalities that people have that are consistent with who they are. One could tell that he hated feeling marginalized within the Heart of Metal boards, which by the way, was brought on by himself. He loved/s to criticize others, but hates it when someone takes him on. There was a point many months ago on another thread where he got totally exasperated and swore off ever coming back to this site. Both James and I asked him to stay, but he left (for a short while). In retrospect, I should have started a thread giving odds of when he would come back. He's been back for a couple of months, but those on here haven't really engaged in much conversation with him for the most part. So, what's the best part of creating a shit storm on this site? It would be the releasing of his multiple personalities, which don't stray too far from the original or finding others who want to be in his gang.

It just seems funny, how three people have signed onto these boards for the first time, on the same day and have the same personality traits. You rarely see three new people within a couple of months on here, but on that rare occasion that you do have new peeps show up, they clearly don't exhibit the same kind of in your face/boorish behavior.



I know two of them post on his site, the other one I assume does as well, but has a different name than he is using here. I have a good idea who the idiot is though, and find it funny as hell if I'm right. I doubt these guys are all PK under different names, but you are right, they all have the same shit personality. Actually I kind of liked Heavy Thrashead or however he spelled it. Out of the bunch, he always seemed the most level headed. The other clones are about as useless as they come and deserve each other though.

and of course another one.
Only know of three, next to Painkiller. We have Heavy Thrash, Hec duh wreck, and this 666_notsoeveil_666 dude. Maybe I missed one, or are you saying I'm one of them? If so, you are way off the mark, trust me lol
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162
Age : 120

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:04 am

What if I am really Wrecked Neck?
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 1695
Age : 50

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:04 am

666_Evil_666 wrote:
What if I am really Wrecked Neck?
Do much gaming these days?
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162
Age : 120

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:05 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
What if I am really Wrecked Neck?
Do much gaming these days?

BLAAAAAACK JAAAAACKKKK
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 213
Age : 25

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:08 am

is this even about the band Satan or just piss fight over who is who?.

Satan - Page 3 When-someone-say-that-meme-sucks_gp_740720
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162
Age : 120

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:09 am

Yeah, tried to talk about Satan, and these guys get pissy eyed about who's who and wear their tin foil hats.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920
Age : 26

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:12 am

Bought Life Sentence a few weeks ago, and it was f*cking great! Is Atom by Atom any good?

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:14 am

Satan - Page 3 Latest?cb=20150723212858

Typical...

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:14 am

DakotaRogers wrote:
Bought Life Sentence a few weeks ago, and it was f*cking great! Is Atom by Atom any good?


Atom by atom is a great album! I recommend to pick that up.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162
Age : 120

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:15 am

DakotaRogers wrote:
Bought Life Sentence a few weeks ago, and it was f*cking great! Is Atom by Atom any good?


Yes! It's very good. It almost seems like they recorded both albums together, it just sounds so good, the songs are very good, and so on.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920
Age : 26

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:21 am

Nice!  \'arry \'eadbanger

I wish they would hurry it up and re-release the Pariah discography. The only way to get your hands on a copy of Blaze of Obscurity is to buy a $80 bootleg from some Russian douchebag on eBay.
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 213
Age : 25

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:27 am

DakotaRogers wrote:
Nice!  \'arry \'eadbanger

I wish they would hurry it up and re-release the Pariah discography. The only way to get your hands on a copy of Blaze of Obscurity is to buy a $80 bootleg from some Russian douchebag on eBay.

russia should be one of the last places to buy from.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920
Age : 26

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:32 am

HeavyThrashhead wrote:
russia should be one of the last places to buy from.

Along with Greece, and those Argentina f*ckers.
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 213
Age : 25

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:38 am

DakotaRogers wrote:
HeavyThrashhead wrote:
russia should be one of the last places to buy from.

Along with Greece, and those Argentina f*ckers.

i have purchased from Argentina and i was suprise with the shipping and how fast it came.
Back to top Go down
BloodWinter
Metal novice
Metal novice
BloodWinter

Number of posts : 21
Age : 30

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:40 am

Satan is one band that I really have to explore more sometime.  I really enjoy Court in the Act .  The only other ones I've heard are  Suspended Sentence and Pariah's Blaze of Obscurity, both good albums too.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162
Age : 120

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:41 am

BloodWinter wrote:
Satan is one band that I really have to explore more sometime.  I really enjoy Court in the Act .  The only other ones I've heard are  Suspended Sentence and Pariah's Blaze of Obscurity, both good albums too.

Definitely check out Life Sentence and Atom by Atom.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896
Age : 46

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:59 am

Well, this thread encouraged me to listen to Atom By Atom on Spotify at least, and I freakin' fell in love with this song!:

Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 213
Age : 25

Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:12 am

here is some REALLY early Satan with Trevor Robinson as their singer



this song could actually fit on their last two albums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Satan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Satan
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: