Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeRegisterLog in

 

 Satan

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162
Age : 120

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:43 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Maybe they're not all the same person, but they all sure have the the exact same personality and responses. They remind me of the voices on King Diamond's "Them" talking amongst themselves.

So you are saying we all have great personalities? Thanks. Really appreciate it! headbanger I am sure the rest appreciate it as well.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 10186
Age : 55

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:46 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:


Why would Painkiller make multiple accounts? I am pretty sure he has better things to do then that lol.


When did I reference that person specifically ?




_________________
Satan - Page 2 Th?id=OIP.Mf8_L3e01kyREFChW4XK_gEsDG&w=299&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:47 pm

Why painkiller? I'm pretty sure that he got alot of better things to do than just making multiple accounts. but who knows.

Where's Alex Jones when we need him?


Last edited by Death Sentinel on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162
Age : 120

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:48 pm

James B. wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:


Why would Painkiller make multiple accounts? I am pretty sure he has better things to do then that lol.


When did I reference that person specifically ?




I was saying in general, since that is the general assumption. People make retarded conspiracy theories here. For one, I don't own a forum. Painkiller does. Therefore I can't be Painkiller.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
Troublezone

Number of posts : 13741
Age : 44

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:49 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:
James B. wrote:
It's not just liking the same bands or not liking the same bands. It's what is said and the way it is being said that may be why somebody may wonder if it is the same person or persons using multiple accounts.

I used to tell my "children", if you are not trying to B/S me or your mother, why are you defending everything you say ?  Just a thought.

Why would Painkiller make multiple accounts? I am pretty sure he has better things to do then that lol.

Keep up with the conspiracies though, call in to Alex Jones, ask him about it.

You're "pretty sure" that (painkiller) has better things to do? Is that because you're speaking for yourself??
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 213
Age : 25

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:49 pm

if you want a difference in personality then i'll give you a difference in personality then

first i'm one who actually gave my real age, second the first Satan release i ever heard was the Kiss of Death "7 inch (wich still ends up being a personel favourite of mine), third of all i have a youtube channel to where i get infront of a camera and show my shit and do reviews.

there you go, i'm still different than the other three up there.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162
Age : 120

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:50 pm

Troublezone wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
James B. wrote:
It's not just liking the same bands or not liking the same bands. It's what is said and the way it is being said that may be why somebody may wonder if it is the same person or persons using multiple accounts.

I used to tell my "children", if you are not trying to B/S me or your mother, why are you defending everything you say ?  Just a thought.

Why would Painkiller make multiple accounts? I am pretty sure he has better things to do then that lol.

Keep up with the conspiracies though, call in to Alex Jones, ask him about it.

You're "pretty sure" that (painkiller) has better things to do? Is that because you're speaking for yourself??

And another one
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 10186
Age : 55

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:52 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:


I was saying in general, since that is the general assumption.

You are not even close to speaking in general, it is more like you are talking out of your @$$ most of the time.

_________________
Satan - Page 2 Th?id=OIP.Mf8_L3e01kyREFChW4XK_gEsDG&w=299&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162
Age : 120

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:53 pm

James B. wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:


I was saying in general, since that is the general assumption.

You are not even close to speaking in general, it is more like you are talking out of your @$$ most of the time.

You seem really upset. You need to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234
Age : 49

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:53 pm

HeavyThrashhead wrote:
if you want a difference in personality then i'll give you a difference in personality then

first i'm one who actually gave my real age, second the first Satan release i ever heard was the Kiss of Death "7 inch (wich still ends up being a personel favourite of mine), third of all i have a youtube channel to where i get infront of a camera and show my shit and do reviews.

there you go, i'm still different than the other three up there.

I actually don't think that you are Painkiller and that you are one of his friends.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 10186
Age : 55

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:54 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:
James B. wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:


I was saying in general, since that is the general assumption.

You are not even close to speaking in general, it is more like you are talking out of your @$$ most of the time.

You seem really upset. You need to calm down.

talk about assumptions Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

_________________
Satan - Page 2 Th?id=OIP.Mf8_L3e01kyREFChW4XK_gEsDG&w=299&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234
Age : 49

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:55 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:
James B. wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:


Why would Painkiller make multiple accounts? I am pretty sure he has better things to do then that lol.


When did I reference that person specifically ?




I was saying in general, since that is the general assumption. People make retarded conspiracy theories here. For one, I don't own a forum. Painkiller does. Therefore I can't be Painkiller.

Congrats on the most muddled logic I've heard in a while. Bavo Painkiller Satan - Page 2 25679
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162
Age : 120

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:56 pm

James B. wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
James B. wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:


I was saying in general, since that is the general assumption.

You are not even close to speaking in general, it is more like you are talking out of your @$$ most of the time.

You seem really upset. You need to calm down.

talk about assumptions Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

Way to cover it up Laughing calm down though, we don't want any heart attacks happening in here.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162
Age : 120

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:56 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
James B. wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:


Why would Painkiller make multiple accounts? I am pretty sure he has better things to do then that lol.


When did I reference that person specifically ?




I was saying in general, since that is the general assumption. People make retarded conspiracy theories here. For one, I don't own a forum. Painkiller does. Therefore I can't be Painkiller.

Congrats on the most muddled logic I've heard in a while. Bavo Painkiller Satan - Page 2 25679

and another one.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 10186
Age : 55

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:56 pm

being "sarcastic" and "upset" are two separated things. Maybe when you get your high school diploma or better your GED, You'll figure that out. scratch

_________________
Satan - Page 2 Th?id=OIP.Mf8_L3e01kyREFChW4XK_gEsDG&w=299&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162
Age : 120

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:57 pm

James B. wrote:
being "sarcastic" and "upset" are two separated things.  Maybe when you get your high school diploma or better your GED,  You'll figure that out. scratch

Look at the old man trying to throw insults. Now THAT is funny. Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162
Age : 120

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:58 pm

So are we going to keep talking about the band Satan, or do you want to continue to go off topic? Smile
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 10186
Age : 55

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:00 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:
James B. wrote:
being "sarcastic" and "upset" are two separated things.  Maybe when you get your high school diploma or better your GED,  You'll figure that out. scratch

Look at the old man trying to throw insults. Now THAT is funny. Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

I am just having fun and seeing how "you" respond".
maybe you'll figure out why when your balls drop.

_________________
Satan - Page 2 Th?id=OIP.Mf8_L3e01kyREFChW4XK_gEsDG&w=299&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162
Age : 120

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:01 pm

James B. wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
James B. wrote:
being "sarcastic" and "upset" are two separated things.  Maybe when you get your high school diploma or better your GED,  You'll figure that out. scratch

Look at the old man trying to throw insults. Now THAT is funny. Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

I am just having fun and seeing how "you" respond".  
maybe you'll figure out why when your balls drop.

Better work on your insults.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:01 pm

This song is so good!

Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162
Age : 120

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:02 pm

Death Sentinel wrote:
This song is so good!


Indeed it is, that whole album is just f*cking amazing. I am glad I was suggested this band from another metal forum. Hopefully I can see them live one day.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 10186
Age : 55

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:03 pm

Death Sentinel wrote:
This song is so good!


I concur

_________________
Satan - Page 2 Th?id=OIP.Mf8_L3e01kyREFChW4XK_gEsDG&w=299&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Same good thing i discovered them years ago. Too bad they don't come to my state. Maybe one day they will but who knows.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3193
Age : 49

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:04 pm

Death Sentinel wrote:
Why painkiller? I'm pretty sure that he got alot of better things to do than just making multiple accounts. but who knows.

Where's Alex Jones when we need him?

Because Painkiller has always taken great pride in being so different than everyone else. I always felt some of it to be self serving and by design. I think there are online personalities and there are personalities that people have that are consistent with who they are. One could tell that he hated feeling marginalized within the Heart of Metal boards, which by the way, was brought on by himself. He loved/s to criticize others, but hates it when someone takes him on. There was a point many months ago on another thread where he got totally exasperated and swore off ever coming back to this site. Both James and I asked him to stay, but he left (for a short while). In retrospect, I should have started a thread giving odds of when he would come back. He's been back for a couple of months, but those on here haven't really engaged in much conversation with him for the most part. So, what's the best part of creating a shit storm on this site? It would be the releasing of his multiple personalities, which don't stray too far from the original or finding others who want to be in his gang.

It just seems funny, how three people have signed onto these boards for the first time, on the same day and have the same personality traits. You rarely see three new people within a couple of months on here, but on that rare occasion that you do have new peeps show up, they clearly don't exhibit the same kind of in your face/boorish behavior.



Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096
Age : 57

Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:13 pm

https://www.teepublic.com/show/174391-satan-sucks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Sponsored content




Satan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan   Satan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Satan
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: