Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll just leave this here.

Go down 
+5
Witchfinder
metalinmyveins
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

I'll just leave this here.  Empty
PostSubject: I'll just leave this here.    I'll just leave this here.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 5:38 pm

Still better than BabyMetal. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here.    I'll just leave this here.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 5:40 pm

W.....T.....F.....???????

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here.    I'll just leave this here.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 5:42 pm

tohostudios wrote:
W.....T.....F.....???????

That's exactly what I said. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here.    I'll just leave this here.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 5:55 pm

I hope Moonchild sees this.  I think this is an Indian band.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here.    I'll just leave this here.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 7:05 pm

...and here I thought that "Love For Suckers" was going to be the worst thing I listened to today. I was dead wrong!
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here.    I'll just leave this here.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 7:47 pm

surprised
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here.    I'll just leave this here.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 7:52 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
surprised

Tr00! Grimm! T0tul kvlt!!

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here.    I'll just leave this here.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 7:58 pm

lol!

Jesus that's terrible !
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here.    I'll just leave this here.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 8:26 pm

"That song is all chorus and I will have no part of it." - Roger the Alien
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here.    I'll just leave this here.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 9:17 pm

Would you believe I've seen this before lol.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here.    I'll just leave this here.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 9:36 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
surprised

Tr00! Grimm! T0tul kvlt!!

Laughing

If they release only five copies total and it's on splatter vinyl it will be a KULT treasure in 10 years.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here.    I'll just leave this here.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 7:51 am

I did NOT expect to see that.

Those guys are keeping it real.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here.    I'll just leave this here.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 4:15 pm

Man, drugs will seriously mess you up.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here.    I'll just leave this here.  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 5:12 pm

All I've been able to learn about this mysterious video is that this band hails from Malaysia, where they are the "best Indian rockers in Malaysia." For whatever that's worth. I can't imagine that there's much competition for that title.

Darkeys and the Keys also apparently describe their music as "Samba Rock," which makes me wonder if "Samba" has a different meaning in their language. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here.    I'll just leave this here.  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 5:18 pm

The word "music" apparently has a different meaning in their language too.

PostSubject: Re: I'll just leave this here.    I'll just leave this here.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll just leave this here.
Page 1 of 1