Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NPR jumps on the Vektor bandwagom

Go down 
+2
James B.
John Madden
6 posters
AuthorMessage
John Madden
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
John Madden

Number of posts : 279

NPR jumps on the Vektor bandwagom Empty
PostSubject: NPR jumps on the Vektor bandwagom   NPR jumps on the Vektor bandwagom Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:28 am

http://www.npr.org/2012/01/09/144803655/vektor-extremely-loud-and-incredibly-fast

The new songs sound awesome. Really looking forward to the new album.
Do you think Vektor are overhyped or the next 'classic metal band'?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: NPR jumps on the Vektor bandwagom   NPR jumps on the Vektor bandwagom Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:56 am

I don't see "bandwagon" applying to this group. There has to be some "mainstream" semblance for that term to apply. You cannot even go to a somewhat major retail outlet like Hasting's and find their stuff. Both Hasting's in Great Falls & Billings ( each 120 miles or so away from me) have decent independent label releases available. I've gotten "Fueled By Fire", "Bonded by Blood", "Evile" and "Hatchet" at one or the other location.

I am awaiting the new album headbanger I really dig the new-ish thrash scene.
Only own "Outer Isolation" & "Demolition"

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: NPR jumps on the Vektor bandwagom   NPR jumps on the Vektor bandwagom Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 5:43 pm

I dig them. I'm looking forward to the new album.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: NPR jumps on the Vektor bandwagom   NPR jumps on the Vektor bandwagom Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 7:33 pm

NPR is "mainstream?" They're the PBS of radio. Nobody listens to it. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: NPR jumps on the Vektor bandwagom   NPR jumps on the Vektor bandwagom Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:15 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
NPR is "mainstream?" They're the PBS of radio. Nobody listens to it. Laughing very hard

My wife does. Each Sunday after we leave Mass she puts it on to hear "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" as we head to D and D for a coffee. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: NPR jumps on the Vektor bandwagom   NPR jumps on the Vektor bandwagom Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:48 pm

Bands like Evile and Warbringer are great and all, but all of them pale in comparison to Vektor.

Can't wait for this new album, it'll likely be better than the new Megadeth and Anthrax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NPR jumps on the Vektor bandwagom   NPR jumps on the Vektor bandwagom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NPR jumps on the Vektor bandwagom
Page 1 of 1