Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister

Go down 
+10
brokentulsa
journeyman
MoonChild
80s Metal Lady
nevermore
Glower
Fat Freddy
Witchfinder
Hadley
14 posters

Under the Blade
What You Dont Know
(Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap0%(Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad Boys of Rock and Roll
(Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap0%(Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Run For Your Life
 0% [ 0 ]
Sin After Sin
(Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap7%(Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Shoot 'Em Down
(Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap53%(Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Destroyer
(Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap7%(Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Under the Blade
(Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Vote_lcap33%(Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Tear it Loose
 0% [ 0 ]
I'll Never Grow Up Now!
 0% [ 0 ]
Day of the Rocker
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

(Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Empty
PostSubject: (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister   (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 1:52 pm

Thought i'd jump onto the poll bandwagon by discussing the TS discography. Im also going to add bonus tracks to the mix, for the sake of completeness.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39590

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister   (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 2:14 pm

I never heard this whole album. Out of the few songs I do know, I'll go with the title track.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister   (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 3:58 pm

"Shoot 'Em Down" for me. The title track and "Destroyer" are also favorites.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister   (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:42 pm

The whole album rules but I gotta go with the title track.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3172

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister   (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 8:04 pm

Without question - Sin After Sin - Dee sings about some guy hiding his sins, but doing his damnest to appear respectable - and of course, at the end of the song he yells - " God help you " !!! so bad
The drumming on the studio version is so loud and precise - if your a Christian, it's a cool anti-evil song - GODHELPYOU !
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister   (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 8:45 pm

I went with the title track. Sin After Sin is a close second.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister   (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 9:17 pm

Easy! Don't even have to listen to the album again.

"Shoot 'Em Down"

Gets steady rotation on my all metal mp3 player.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister   (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 9:55 pm

Shoot 'Em Down - easy choice.
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister   (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 10:44 pm

Shoot 'em down.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister   (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 12:15 am

Shoot 'em down
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister   (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 2:52 am

Shoot em Down! I almost went with Run for your Life. Great album!
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister   (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:35 pm

A no doubter regarding this one for me: Shoot em Down!!!
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3172

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister   (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 5:44 pm

Here's the lyrics on screen -
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12622

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister   (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 6:01 pm

This is difficult.....

"Shoot 'Em Down"

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister   (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 8:26 pm

First vote for the awesome "Destroyer" and it's going the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister   (Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Poll) Best track on "Under the Blade" by Twisted Sister
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: