Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock

Go down 
+4
krokus
Olafsto
mc666
rattpoison
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock Empty
PostSubject: Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock   Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:21 pm

Man, one fun-bunghole album and out. How's that for a
discography? I played that cassette until the lettering wore off
of it! For those that have not heard of them, they were a NY/NJ
band that gave Sebastian Bach his start (although he did not sing on
the album, it was released before he was in the band) and also had Roxy
Petrucci who became Vixen's drummer. Roxy's sister was the
guitarist. And the bassist had the hugest hair of any human
ever! Every tune on there is an infectious metal anthem.
Some cheese for lyrics, but so what?!!

Comments?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock   Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:36 pm

Never heard of it, but it sounds like it's right down my alley! Was this released on CD ever?

EDIT: Looks like I've been told about them before, they're on my want list. There looks to be a self-titled also; is this a different band?
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock   Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:51 pm

Yeah fun album, one of those albums you can't take seriously but its just got great catchy songs. And i've gotta say they had one of the most outrageous images ever. There's some bootleg demos floating around with Sebastian Bach singing. Heres a pic of Baz in Madam X.

Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock Skidrowmadamex
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock   Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:15 am

i still enjoy this album from time to time.

Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock   Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:47 am

Got it on vinyl! They were great fun. Crazy image and hot babes ( at least I thougth so back in the eighties) Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock   Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:06 pm

Great glam metal album from the mid 80s. They played a video clip on mtv back in the day from their album. Still have it on vinyl.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock   Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:03 pm

Ken..that Self-titled is NOT the same band nor is it remotely good at all...some sort of r&b poop from the late 80's..

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock   Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:24 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Never heard of it, but it sounds like it's right down my alley! Was this released on CD ever?

EDIT: Looks like I've been told about them before, they're on my want list. There looks to be a self-titled also; is this a different band?

Yes, the album have been released on cd, i think just at the beginning of this year. You will like it. They only released one album.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock   Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:58 pm

I have the cd...it's was pulled from a vinyl source but still sounds great....Cheesetastic!!!

Glower likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock   Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:01 pm

Shiney wrote:
Ken..that Self-titled is NOT the same band nor is it remotely good at all...some sort of r&b poop from the late 80's..
Good to know. It was on my lala want list. Who knows if they'll reactivate me, but if they do I sure as hell don't want any R&B poop!
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock   Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 4:45 am

Shiney wrote:
I have the cd...it's was pulled from a vinyl source but still sounds great....Cheesetastic!!!

Who put it out? Retrospeck Records?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell

PostSubject: Re: Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock   Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:45 pm

I used to have this! It was great! One of the better glam metal albums in my collection.

I need to replace this on cd!!!
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock   Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 5:56 pm

It was put out by in 2005 (I think)...

MADAM X- 'We Reserve The Right
catalog # 354-40

LOST GEMS
67 Nelson St.
Annandale, NSW
2038 Australia

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock   Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 10:41 am

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock   Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 1:13 pm

At first glance, I thought it said Malcolm X.

Glower likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock   Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madam X - We Reserve The Right To Rock
Page 1 of 1