Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016

Go down 
+2
corplhicks
brokentulsa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016 Empty
PostSubject: NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016   NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 7:20 pm

http://sleazeroxx.com/new-music-teaser-from-mick-mars-john-corabi-collaboration/

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016   NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 7:22 pm

I'm on the fence with that one. It sounds promising but kind of crappy at the same time. Talk about listener ambivalence.

Good to hear Corabi working still though.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016   NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 7:33 pm

Yeah that's not doing much for me either. And I really enjoy Corabi's vocals

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016   NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 4:00 am

I understand and respect that old soldiers like Mars and Corabi needs to make a living. But i wonder who in the hell will pay for this in 2016?
Too bad they didn`t invest some of their money back in the day when they were relevant..
Kind of sad, but i think this goes for many aging rock and metal stars from the 80`s.

Corabi played an acoustic set at a local pub in a village not far from me a couple of years ago. This is on the norwegian countryside... Not exactly filling stadiums any longer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016   NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 8:21 am

That sounds decent enough but it's not really knocking my socks off and I doubt I'd ever get it.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016   NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 9:18 am

Olafsto wrote:
I understand and respect that old soldiers like Mars and Corabi needs to make a living. But i wonder who in the hell will pay for this in 2016?
Too bad they didn`t invest some of their money back in the day when they were relevant..
Kind of sad, but i think this goes for many aging rock and metal stars from the 80`s.

Corabi played an acoustic set at a local pub in a village not far from me a couple of years ago. This is on the norwegian countryside... Not exactly filling stadiums any longer.

I don't think Mick is going into this thinking he's gonna make millions. Or even thousands at this point. He's been playing music since he was a drummer boy for the Union Army. He's a musician. It's what he does. And if it gives him a reason to get out of his crypt every evening and keeps him going, so be it.

For the record, it was my understanding that Mick is going to have different vocalists and probably some instrumentals on this album. Corabi is only on 2 tunes, not the whole thing.

PS Nice of you to stop by Olaf.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016   NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 10:51 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Olafsto wrote:

I don't think Mick is going into this thinking he's gonna make millions. Or even thousands at this point. He's been playing music since he was a drummer boy for the Union Army. He's a musician. It's what he does. And if it gives him a reason to get out of his crypt every evening and keeps him going, so be it.

For the record, it was my understanding that Mick is going to have different vocalists and probably some instrumentals on this album. Corabi is only on 2 tunes, not the whole thing.

PS Nice of you to stop by Olaf.

Haha thanks MG. It`s nice to stop by when i have the time an feel like it. Been kinda tired of forums and social medias for some time, but it comes and goes. Always been like that with most of my hobbies and interests. Not much have changed around here by the looks of it. Not a lot of action, but thats the way it goes with forums these days i guess.

I was never a Crue or Mars fan so you may be right about that. The topic just got me thinking about all the failed comebacks and old mega stars playing at half emty pubs and just getting totally overlooked. Must be hard to keep going, but if it is because they just love what they do then good for them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016   NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 11:07 am

Olafsto wrote:

I was never a Crue or Mars fan so you may be right about that. The topic just got me thinking about all the failed comebacks and old mega stars playing at half emty pubs and just getting totally overlooked. Must be hard to keep going, but if it is because they just love what they do then good for them!

Yea, I get that. There is a fine line between doing it for love and embarrassing yourself for a few coins.

PostSubject: Re: NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016   NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW MUSIC FROM MICK MARS/JOHN CORABI 2016
Page 1 of 1