Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NLTM updated for January

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

NLTM updated for January Empty
PostSubject: NLTM updated for January   NLTM updated for January Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 10:09 pm

http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/updates.htm

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for January   NLTM updated for January Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:01 am

Nice review of the E.L.O. Afterglow box set.

There are several E.L.O. boxes, one that has come out since Afterglow is called "Flashback" and it's pretty good as well. I've been an E.L.O. fan since 1978 when I saw their Wembley concert broadcast on HBO, so I skipped most of the compilations and own the original albums.

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for January   NLTM updated for January Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:19 am

S.D. wrote:
Nice review of the E.L.O. Afterglow box set.    

There are several E.L.O. boxes, one that has come out since Afterglow is called "Flashback" and it's pretty good as well.  I've been an E.L.O. fan since 1978 when I saw their Wembley concert broadcast on HBO, so I skipped most of the compilations and own the original albums.  

Thanks. I have a few of their albums to review too.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for January   NLTM updated for January Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 5:06 pm

Glad I am not the only one with the Ruthless album in my top albums list of 2015. That album KILLS!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for January   NLTM updated for January Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 5:19 pm

To be honest, I didn't really like that Ruthless album. It's essentially a nostalgia act with a few hired hands. I'll stick to the EP.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for January   NLTM updated for January Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 4:42 pm

Painkiller wrote:
To be honest, I didn't really like that Ruthless album. It's essentially a nostalgia act with a few hired hands. I'll stick to the EP.

That's cause your are tr00 and kvlt. NLTM updated for January 604261

Do you also dismiss Hirax? Heretic? Metal Church? Kreator? etc. etc. Lots of bands have changed out members over the years, or broke up and reformed many years later with some new members. It's not a nostalgia act if they are still writing new music which Ruthless are.

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for January   NLTM updated for January Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 5:03 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Do you also dismiss Hirax? Heretic? Metal Church? Kreator? etc. etc. Lots of bands have changed out members over the years, or broke up and reformed many years later with some new members. It's not a nostalgia act if they are still writing new music which Ruthless are.
Those bands haven't really been interesting me all that much in recent times...
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for January   NLTM updated for January Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 11:10 pm

Hey, ultmetal, I've sent you a private message with errors I've noticed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated for January   NLTM updated for January Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NLTM updated for January
Page 1 of 1