Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rainbow Reuinion?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

Rainbow Reuinion? Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Reuinion?   Rainbow Reuinion? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 5:02 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Rainbow Reuinion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Reuinion?   Rainbow Reuinion? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 8:17 pm

It would be cool if it happened. But I personally don't think it will.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Rainbow Reuinion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Reuinion?   Rainbow Reuinion? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:42 am

I think that they talked prior to the show in the U.K but Ritchie decided on a new singer. It could happen but tbh honest, I couldn't give two hoots about JLT
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Rainbow Reuinion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Reuinion?   Rainbow Reuinion? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 10:30 am

A bit surprised, considering Ritchie has turned his back on rock music to the point of refusing to disuss his past bands for a number of years...
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Rainbow Reuinion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Reuinion?   Rainbow Reuinion? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 10:31 am

Boris2008 wrote:
I think that they talked prior to the show in the U.K but Ritchie decided on a new singer. It could happen but tbh honest, I couldn't give two hoots about JLT

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Rainbow Reuinion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Reuinion?   Rainbow Reuinion? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 7:13 pm

I don't want to sound mean cuz I like JLT, but I think he needs this reunion more than Blackmore does.
Back to top Go down
ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

Number of posts : 445

Rainbow Reuinion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Reuinion?   Rainbow Reuinion? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:55 am

candlemass wrote:
A bit surprised, considering Ritchie has turned his back on rock music to the point of refusing to disuss his past bands for a number of years...

He did announce that he will play 4 "all rock" concerts in 2016, so i guess he dusted off his Stratocaster.
But Rainbow Reunion? Without Dio it's not Rainbow and the less being said about "Rainbow" with Graham Bonnet and Joe Lynn Turner, the better. I hope it won't be JLT but at least Doogie White or somebody entirely new.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Rainbow Reuinion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Reuinion?   Rainbow Reuinion? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 11:16 am

the sentinel wrote:
I don't want to sound mean cuz I like JLT, but I think he needs this reunion more than Blackmore does.

I'll say, if only to be able to buy a new wig! The one that ShadowAngel's cat is sporting is more convincing!  lol!
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Rainbow Reuinion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Reuinion?   Rainbow Reuinion? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 11:27 am

Boris2008 wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

I'll say, if only to be able to buy a new wig! The one that ShadowAngel's cat is sporting is more convincing!  lol!

No kidding, that thing is f*cking awful! It's Kevin Dubrow Part II...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow Reuinion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Reuinion?   Rainbow Reuinion? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Reuinion?
Page 1 of 1