Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl

Go down 
+6
mikeinfla
stormspell
Addy
BillRoxx
powermacho
ultmetal
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:14 am

Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl 1555277_688638457848547_2122401813_n

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:07 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:36 am

Yes Yes it was truly just an April Fools joke! But if you liked that you will enjoy the true press release that just went out everywhere!!!!

Roxx Records is excited to announce two very special Limited Edition Vinyl releases from two of America’s greatest Christian Thrash Bands!

Coming this summer, and being released on vinyl in the US for the very first time, the classic release ‘Weapons of our Warfare’ from Christian thrash masters…. DELIVERANCE! ‘Weapons of our Warfare’ is a landmark thrash album with the title track receiving prominent rotation in the MTV metal show Headbanger’s Ball back in 1990 where it would remain in the top 3 videos for 12 weeks.

The album is being completely remastered and the original artwork will be restored exclusively for this vinyl release. This pressing will be limited to only 300 hand numbered copies, 100 on a special Blue vinyl and 200 on traditional black vinyl.

Simultaneously New Mexico thrashers ULTIMATUM will be offering up their classic thrash release ‘Heart of Metal’ in a Limited Edition vinyl format, this also happens to be the bands very first ever vinyl release.

The album will be completely remastered just for this vinyl release with the original artwork being reformatted for this very special and one time only vinyl rlease. This pressing will be limited to only 250 hand numbered copies, 100 on a special fluorescent Green vinyl and 150 on traditional black vinyl.

In addition all pre orders that are placed will also receive a limited edition CD of these newly remastered tracks.

Pre Order Packages are available here...

http://roxxproductions.storenvy.com/collections/1982-preorders

Or For full release details please visit us atwww.roxxproductions.com

http://www.roxxproductions.com
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:00 am

I really hope those arent the covers because the Deliverance one doesnt fit at all......
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:59 am

It was an April Fools joke. However, the real vinyl is now available for pre-order.
http://roxxproductions.storenvy.com/products/
Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl 10013836_673235609408518_1374233829_n

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:34 pm

Thats more like it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:01 pm

It could be only me, but if given a choice I'd actually take the "diamond plate" cover.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Check it Scott, this was pretty cool! We have a sense of humor! Who would have known!

http://www.odetometal.blogspot.com.br/2014/04/deliverance-e-ultimatum-limited-edition.html#comment-form
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:45 pm

Even over here! http://www.metallandbrasil.tk/isa/metalland/listanews.asp?num_New=14664
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:37 pm

Haha! Nice. Love our Brazilian fans.

Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:16 am

VINYL UPDATE:

Wow Thank you for the great reception to the vinyl releases upcoming! The colored vinyls from both Ultimatum and Deliverance will be Sold Out by the release date! Awesome! Thank you!

Bill Roxx
Be sure to join our mailing list to stay up on all things Christian Rock and Metal….
www.roxxproductions.com and visit our facebook www.facebook.com/Roxx.Productions

Don't forget to check out our new and upcoming releases…
Deliverance: http://roxxproductions.storenvy.com/products/6335722-deliverance-weapons-of-our-warfare-blue-vinyl
Ultimatum: http://roxxproductions.storenvy.com/products/6336619-ultimatum-heart-of-metal-green-vinyl
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:30 pm

bump. Ok, so who ordered? I ordered the blue and will order black Ultimatum when the funds come in, hopefully during the preorder while the free cd's come with them.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:47 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
bump. Ok, so who ordered? I ordered the blue and will order black Ultimatum when the funds come in, hopefully during the preorder while the free cd's come with them.

Cool. Thanks.  headbanger 

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:03 pm

Yeah Scott hoping to order tomorrow or next weeks paycheck.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:27 pm

Awesome, if pre-order today (or even next week) you should get in on the free CD offer.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:44 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Awesome, if pre-order today (or even next week) you should get in on the free CD offer.

Done!  headbanger Can't wait! I am more of a melodic guy, not so much a thrash guy but I am stoked over these releases!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:49 am

mikeinfla wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

Done!  headbanger Can't wait! I am more of a melodic guy, not so much a thrash guy but I am stoked over these releases!

To be honest I never considered Ultimatum a thrash band. Everyone else calls us a thrash band. I've always just considered us a heavy metal band. We have a lot of thrash influences, but we have equal amounts of classic heavy metal influences as well.

Thanks for the support mikeinfla.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:16 pm

ultmetal wrote:
mikeinfla wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

To be honest I never considered Ultimatum a thrash band. Everyone else calls us a thrash band. I've always just considered us a heavy metal band. We have a lot of thrash influences, but we have equal amounts of classic heavy metal influences as well.

Thanks for the support mikeinfla.

I thought only "Symphonic Extremities" and the "Fatal Delay" releases were heavy metal, similar to Trouble or the doomy NWOBHM bands, and then you guys got more aggressive, to be called thrash metal by everybody.
It feels like the same way such as when Overkill or Razor were hinting at it on their debuts, then they exploded to being 100% thrash afterwards.

I still am getting used to the Ultimatum - Heart of Metal (2012) CD, it's still "brand new" to me.
Definitely would not be hesitating to order vinyl, if I had not already bought the disc
The curiosity of all songs remixed since the CD release might get me.
Hopefully there will be a copy left over and this doesn't sell out like your box set or other Roxx records.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:09 pm

Thanks mlotek. Well the vinyl only has 10 songs on it, so the 2012 CD release has more songs. We remastered the songs for the vinyl so that they would sound good in that format, since it's so different from the digital format of CD.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Yeah I noticed the vinyl only has 10 songs so I will be missing 8 since I don't have the cd version. Initially that's why I hesitated ordering but then after each passing day I just had the "vinyl urge" and couldn't resist. I have only 2 Ultimatum cd's. puppet (which now belongs to my son, he took it with him when he got married and moved) and I have Lex Metalis. So I think being somewhat of a casual fan a best of compilation like Heart Of Metal is perfect for what I want to hear. I've been playing it on Spotify quite a bit lately and I really like the 4 new tracks especially Skynyrd... Uh I mean SCATTERED! Smile
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:10 pm

Deliverance and Ultimatum Vinyl Update to kick off your Memorial Day weekend!!

The vinyl is being pressed as we speak (or type)! Looking for delivery in mid to late June! The pre orders are still up and we still have some bonus CD's left! But they will ONLY be available to those that pre order!

Very nice Collector's edition CD featuring the remastered for vinyl tracks! Here is a sneak peak of the CD artwork! Pick yours up now before these collectors edition CD's are gone!

The 'Blue and Green' colored vinyls are going fast so if you want the colored vinyl better get in on the pre order!

Have a Great Memorial Day weekend all!

http://roxxproductions.storenvy.com/collections/1982-preorders
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:20 am

Awesome, cant wait to get these!
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:26 am

Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl 1010721_676899939029908_7792916501158461942_n
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:08 pm

Bonus CDs.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:08 am

Bump. Still time to order!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl   Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roxx announced Deliverance/Ultimatum vinyl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next