Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest

Go down 
+19
Gilbert
manny
mikeinfla
Leatherface
metalinmyveins
corplhicks
Thelemech
thejokeriv
assault_attack
80s Metal Lady
Wurthless
Lari
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
nevermore
MoonChild
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
James B.
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Favorite Song off of "Sad Wings of Destiny"
1. "Victim of Changes"
Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 14 ]
2. "The Ripper"
Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 8 ]
3. "Dreamer Deceiver"
Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 7 ]
4. "Deceiver"
Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5. "Prelude"
Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
6. "Tyrant"
Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
7. "Genocide"
Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
8. "Epitaph"
 0% [ 0 ]
9. "Island of Domination"
Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest   Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 11:10 pm

So let's get down to it: anyone else here find Epitaph goofy as sin? Laughing
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest   Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 1:57 am

corplhicks wrote:
So let's get down to it: anyone else here find Epitaph goofy as sin? Laughing

It reminds me of Queen. I like it, though. It's different and has interesting lyrics.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest   Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 9:21 am

This is a hard poll; Sad Wings is one of my go to Priest albums. I chose "Dreamer Deceiver" today, though on any given day I could have chosen Victim, Ripper, or any of the tracks, really. I have this album in its own playlist on my iPod reordered with "Prelude" first. I personally think the album makes more sense that way. Too lazy on a Saturday a.m. to research, but has there ever been an official statement as to whether that was the original track listing or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest   Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite song off of "Sad Wings of Detiny" by Judas Priest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2