Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+21
MetalHeartMonsterMan
HeavyThrashhead
Stone Cold
TheIronSheik
mlotek
A Handful of Wayne
scottmitchell74
Sword Of The Heretic
Lari
the sentinel
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
ShadowAngel
mikeinfla
Addy
Required Fields
Troublezone
DallasBlack
Leatherface
tohostudios
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:52 am

Just as I suspected, one less reason to watch Raw with Roman as "THE guy":

– According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, here are the latest details on the WWE brand extension…

* John Cena will be the main star on SmackDown while Roman Reigns will be the main star for RAW.

* As far as the talent split goes, there are those in the company that was a hard split. Others want there to be a softer line drawn, with top stars gust starring on both shows.

* The feeling is that Stephanie McMahon will run Raw, while Shane will run Smackdown.

* The draft will likely be held on July 11th, but it not official at this time.

* RAW and SmackDown head writers Ed Koskey and Ryan Ward will end up with more power since the creative writing teams will have more control and won’t have to. Vince McMahon and Triple H will oversee creative.

* The title situation is up in the air. WWE wants to do two world titles, and has plans in place to introduce the second world title. The tentative plan is for the women’s division to be on both brands, with the champion appearing on both shows. The IC Title and US Title will each be tied to one show. There’s been talk of having two sets of tag champions, but they may keep one set that would work both shows.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 3:05 pm

they tried this before and it didnt work if memory serves they tried it with Cena as the main RAW guy and Orton on Smackdown I dont know why they think this will work this time......
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 3:29 pm

Not only have the tried it at least once before but with the exact same rules they're drawing up for it this time. The biggest mistake IMO is if the line between the two brands is not a hard line. Once guys start drifting back and forth it becomes essentially the same situation it is now.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 7:27 am

I remember when they tried this but the WWE and World Heavyweight Champs had to do both shows.

Think its time Vince retired he's obviously losing his mind even more
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 12:21 pm

The new Cena shirt (who wears them besides little kids anyway?) was pulled when Pabst threatened to sue:

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 07501a-184132

WWE immediately pulled the shirts.

Cena returns on Raw tonight. Who has more heat? Cena or Roman?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 12:27 pm

Wow, if you're going to rip off a logo, why rip off that one???? scratch

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 1:21 pm

Glad I got to see what the shirt looked like finally.

Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 1:27 pm

Ha! Dead Wrestler Beach, very clever!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 1:44 pm

I forgot some of those wrestlers were no longer with us.

Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 3:10 pm

Loved it back in the day. Off the top of my head I enjoyed seeing Stone Cold, Dusty Rhoads, Iron Sheik, RKO, Big Van Vader, Ultimate Warrior, etc. the most!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 4:35 pm

mikeinfla wrote:

I somehow think Cena may get a less negative reaction. He's been away for quite some time, hasn't buried anyone in a while (Rusev was the last one), and actually has charisma (Roman's biggest weakness).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 5:56 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
mikeinfla wrote:

I somehow think Cena may get a less negative reaction. He's been away for quite some time, hasn't buried anyone in a while (Rusev was the last one), and actually has charisma (Roman's biggest weakness).

And with Roman Reigns now as the regular fan whipping boy, Cena may actually seem like a breath of fresh air. I still wish one of them would turn heel though. I think both Cena and Reigns could be dynamite, money-making heels since most fans already hate both guys to begin with.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 7:45 pm

Cena was great during the US Championship Open Challenge. He really upped his game in the ring during that run.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 7:53 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Cena was great during the US Championship Open Challenge.  He really upped his game in the ring during that run.  

I agree. That was the most fun I've ever had watching Cena matches.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 10:17 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Styles goes completely unhinged on Cena. I love it.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 12:28 am

Ever since I heard Cena was returning I feared a feud with AJ since Cena has buried more talent than the Undertaker's character has. I worried he was getting buried since last week losing to KO and I fear this beat down he put on Cena will send him to the basement to dwell. There's plenty of space down there with tons of talent gone.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 11:43 am

tohostudios wrote:
Not only have the tried it at least once before but with the exact same rules they're drawing up for it this time.  The biggest mistake IMO is if the line between the two brands is not a hard line.  Once guys start drifting back and forth it becomes essentially the same situation it is now.

Just read that the WWE Heavyweight Champ and WWE Women's champion will appear on both shows, apparently they forgot they tried this and it failed Stoopid Vince
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 5:55 pm

akeldama wrote:
Ever since I heard Cena was returning I feared a feud with AJ since Cena has buried more talent than the Undertaker's character has. I worried he was getting buried since last week losing to KO and I fear this beat down he put on Cena will send him to the basement to dwell. There's plenty of space down there with tons of talent gone.

That's a great point.  Look what's happened to Kevin Owens.  He debuted by beating Cena but ever since he's just been more or less treading water.

Still, it was fun watching Styles go back to the ring over and over and over to deliver more of a beatdown to SuperCena.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 6:30 pm

Interesting article on Velvet Sky (at least IMO). Who knew she was dating Bubba Ray Dudley?

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016/05/31/velvet-sky-tna-wwe-bubba-dudley

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 7:40 pm

I knew she was and am in a perpetual bummer mood over it...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 7:55 pm

akeldama wrote:

lol! She is a little hottie, isn't she?

That's probably why I enjoyed that interview because she's also got a brain in her head.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:28 pm

tohostudios wrote:
akeldama wrote:

That's probably why I enjoyed that interview because she's also got a brain in her head.

Right on both points. As far as AJ goes if he can't beat Roman I don't see him beating Cena.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 1:01 am

tohostudios wrote:
akeldama wrote:

That's a great point.  Look what's happened to Kevin Owens.  He debuted by beating Cena but ever since he's just been more or less treading water.

Look what happened to Sandow. Only one of two Money In The Bank winners who lost his cash-in (even after Cena suffered a major beatdown before the match). Despite his shtick with the Miz, he never recovered from his loss to Cena (despite people insisting that loss would springboard him). Also, until recently Rusev suffered the Cena's shovel. They're finally building him back up, but how long will that last?

Let's also not forget Bray Wyatt. Buried by both Cena and Roman.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 7:51 am

akeldama wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
akeldama wrote:

Right on both points. As far as AJ goes if he can't beat Roman I don't see him beating Cena.

I agree especially with Cena being back theyre not gonna make him lose his first PPV match back. Super Cena Doot Doot doot do
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 8:56 am

Cena is the biggest star in the company by far so he's going over everybody. Nobody beat Hogan or Austin in their primes either. I am not saying it's what I want, but it's the result of their failure to build new stars in the past fifteen years.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: