Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Drummer do you prefer Part III

Go down 
+12
Glower
martinsane
nevermore
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
Eyesore
chewie
James B.
MoonChild
Boris2008
Thrasher73
16 posters

Tommy Lee
Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Vote_lcap8%Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Troy Luccketta
Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Vote_lcap0%Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rikki Rockett
Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Vote_lcap0%Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Robert Sweet
Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Vote_lcap8%Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Steven Adler
 0% [ 0 ]
Matt Sorum
Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Vote_lcap4%Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Rick Allen
Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Vote_lcap4%Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
A.J Pero
 4% [ 1 ]
Jason Bonham
 8% [ 2 ]
Mick Brown
 0% [ 0 ]
Bobby Blotzer
 0% [ 0 ]
Eric Carr
 4% [ 1 ]
Tommy Aldridge
Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Vote_lcap58%Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Vote_rcap
 58% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Empty
PostSubject: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:27 am

You know the drill.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:54 am

I went with Eric Carr (RIP)
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 11:05 am

I'm going with Gar Samuelson again Smile
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 11:13 am

Tommy Aldridge
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:56 pm

Tommy Aldridge all day long. He was doing the 80's metal drum solo in 1974 with Black Oak Arkansas.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 11:48 pm

Ahhhh Damn! I thought that it said JOHN Bonham............. so I accidentally voted for Jason.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:14 am

Rick Allen belongs on every Best Drummer list.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 1:25 am

This poll is surprising me so far. I figured Eric Carr would run away with it. Good to see so much love for Aldridge. I voted for Robert Sweet of course I'm a Stryper fanboy!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 4:42 am

Tommy Aldridge!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 12:16 pm

Tommy Lee and his spinning kit!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Tommy Aldridge
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 11:01 am

Someone should message Bobby Blotzer and let him know he has made a "best drummer" list, I am sure he will be elated...

Of the lot went Aldridge with Carr a comfortable number 2.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3175

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 11:45 am

I wish there was only 5 drummers to choose from -
then set up another drummer poll - part 4 - love the on-going idea !
Did T. Aldridge play on " Over The Mountain " always LoveD that groove -
AJ PERO - CITIES - was some incredible showmanship - on his part -
Heard 3-4 songs - THEN found out it was him - wonder of wonders -
and he was, without question, THEE driving force behind Twisted Sister -
a MAJOR part of their success - Sin After Sin - so cool cheers RIP -
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 12:17 pm

What a band, this Cities. Never knew they even existed.

must check em out.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 12:51 pm

chewie wrote:
Ahhhh Damn! I thought that it said JOHN Bonham............. so I accidentally voted for Jason.

Me too! I need to put on reading glasses before voting angry  Jason is good drummer though..
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 2:05 pm

Tommy Lee. He was such a big part of the Motley Crue sound. I'm not a drummer and as such it takes either a crazy good or really bland one for me to notice, for different reasons. Not saying Tommy Lee is crazy good, but for some reason, I noticed his work.
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 2:08 pm

I almost voted for Tommy Aldridge, unit I remembered that he wasn't on the first two Ozzy records. For some reason I always associate him with those albums.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 4:10 pm

Glower wrote:

I wish there was only 5 drummers to choose from -
then set up another drummer poll - part 4 - love the on-going idea !
Did T. Aldridge play on " Over The Mountain " always LoveD that groove -

journeyman wrote:
I almost voted for Tommy Aldridge, unit I remembered that he wasn't on the first two Ozzy records. For some reason I always associate him with those albums.

That would be Lee Kerslake from Uriah Heep..... on Blizzard and Diary.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 8:40 pm

Aldridge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Drummer do you prefer Part III   Which Drummer do you prefer Part III Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1