Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow?

Go down 
+20
journeyman
chewie
akeldama
metalinmyveins
the sentinel
BearOnUnicycle
martinsane
choosemetal
Leatherface
Gilbert
Red Kitty
Troublezone
Thrasher73
Required Fields
Boris2008
DakotaRogers
thejokeriv
Thelemech
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
MetalRob331
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow?   What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 3:38 pm

Van Halen
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow?   What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 4:12 pm

journeyman wrote:
Van Halen

I almost put them in my list but I don't know if A.) they will ever make a new album and B.) do I want them to make a new album? I thought the last album was great and kind of want them to go out on a relatively high note. I don't want a lackluster, uninspired album for album sake. Just my 2 pennies worth.
Back to top Go down
Infinite
Metal student
Metal student
Infinite

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow?   What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 10:47 pm

Lizzy Borden
Forbidden
Ghoul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow?   What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 1:43 am

Haken
Purson
King Crimson
Rush
Spirit Caravan
Witchcraft
Wobbler
Camel
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow?   What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 5:32 am

Lost Horizon with Daniel Heiman
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow?   What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 12:07 pm

Thanks Uncle Sax!

and almost forgot The Sea Hags!
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow?   What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:51 pm

the sentinel wrote:
journeyman wrote:
Van Halen

I almost put them in my list but I don't know if A.) they will ever make a new album and B.) do I want them to make a new album? I thought the last album was great and kind of want them to go out on a relatively high note. I don't want a lackluster, uninspired album for album sake. Just my 2 pennies worth.

I think or rather hope there are many more albums from VH.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow?   What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 7:26 am

journeyman wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
journeyman wrote:
Van Halen

I think or rather hope there are many more albums from VH.

I thought "Me Wise Magic" was a pretty cool new song! But now even that is from several years ago... So who knows? I would like to hear them make at least one more album of new original material just to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow?   What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 6:18 pm

I'd dig another album by Krokus, Ultimatum. Q5, and the original (major label recording line-ups) of LA Guns, Icon, and Shotgun Messiah.

Good call on Rough Cutt there John headbanger

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow?   What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 6:25 pm

Y&T
Joan Jett
Pretty Maids
Jaguar
Ratt
Autograph
Kingdom come
April Wine
Thin Lizzy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow?   What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What band/s do you wish would release an album tomorrow?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2