Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?

Go down 
+23
metalmaniac122
manny
EvyMetal
scottmitchell74
TheGooch
7thSecond
SideShowDisaSter
MetalGuy71
Smindas
spiritoradio
exact33
Wargod
krokus
KissinMaiden
sovdat
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
pricekillers001
kmorg
ultmetal
ensiferum2k
DallasBlack
T-Roy
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:20 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Now I think its time you sell those cds and that tool box so you don't have a storage unit payment anymore. GIVE THEM UP!!!! greedy

Nice try Very Happy . My dad is actually paying for the storage unit so he could get a bunch "of that crap" out of the house. That tool box cost me $100 but would only get me about $20. Just not worth it, especially because I still hold out hope for a more permanent automotive job.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:42 pm

It was worth a shot. Maybe save your father the storage payment and sell the cds? Hows that?

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:00 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Now I think its time you sell those cds and that tool box so you don't have a storage unit payment anymore. GIVE THEM UP!!!! greedy

yeah!! Ill store them for you!!

asgard1980
Metal novice
Metal novice
asgard1980

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:55 pm

So,

here are 2 pics of my collection. stand 30.12.2012

Part I (A-M) (3 IKEA Billy shelves in silver, 2m high)
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? - Page 5 Sd6b6u4k

Part II (M-Z) (1 IKEA Billy shelv in red, 2m high and this shlev in brown http://www.ebay.de/itm/CD-DVD-Regal-102x23x180cm-weiss-bis-1080CDs-Regalwand-Wandregal-/121052946653?pt=DE_Haus_Garten_Inneneinrichtung_Kleiderschr%C3%A4nke&hash=item1c2f5160dd
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? - Page 5 3wekxlvy
Back to top Go down
http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/asgard1980
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:29 pm

nice! I was going to buy those Billy shelves from Ikea years ago but the huge space in between would have annoyed me. I bought those skinnier cd shelves but I ended up buying about 12 of them. When I moved into my new house my father helped me build a new shelf which works out much better but I only have a few more empty shelves left haha. I really have to start going through my cds though cause theres a bunch of stuff that I have doubles of that I don't need so I should really start eliminating that stuff.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:57 pm

cool. I'll post photos of my music room soon.

Metal novice
Metal novice
asgard1980

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Did I understand it right? Somebody have their own room für the CD collection? My 5 shelves are standing in our living-room. But my Girl-friend said I must have my own Music room. rofl

And how is it like in North America with good Shelves for CDs?

Here in Germany I must say it is very difficult to find good shelves for bigger collections. Normally really CD shelves have a capacity above 300-400 CDs. So you have to buy book shelves like the IKEA Billy. And really CD shelves for big collections are very expensive I think.

Back to top Go down
http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/asgard1980
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:00 am

asgard1980 wrote:
Did I understand it right? Somebody have their own room für the CD collection? My 5 shelves are standing in our living-room. But my Girl-friend said I must have my own Music room. rofl

And how is it like in North America with good Shelves for CDs?

Here in Germany I must say it is very difficult to find good shelves for bigger collections. Normally really CD shelves have a capacity above 300-400 CDs. So you have to buy book shelves like the IKEA Billy. And really CD shelves for big collections are very expensive I think.

Most here are around 300-400 capacity. They are quite expensive for large collectors here as well.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5