Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?

Go down 
+23
metalmaniac122
manny
EvyMetal
scottmitchell74
TheGooch
7thSecond
SideShowDisaSter
MetalGuy71
Smindas
spiritoradio
exact33
Wargod
krokus
KissinMaiden
sovdat
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
pricekillers001
kmorg
ultmetal
ensiferum2k
DallasBlack
T-Roy
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Empty
PostSubject: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:02 pm

I would very much like to drool!!Very Happy

Everyone else--post some pics of your metal collection!🤘
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:04 pm

Last edited by on Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:08 pm

This was right when I moved into my new house. All those boxes are full of CDs, but that's only about half of them.

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? CDs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:09 pm

Hey where are the free chili fries? Then I'll tell ya where the collection thread is.........

BTW, Welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:10 pm

Eyesore wrote:
This was right when I moved into my new house. All those boxes are full of CDs, but that's only about half of them.

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? CDs

Crikey, man! Time to open a store!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:30 pm

This couldn't have come at a better time. I usually keep my CDs in plastic covers inside binders and kept the cases in storage. However, after going through my CDs to decide which ones to get rid of, I realized that they were in danger of getting scratced up so now I'm transfering them to their cases for storage (with all my music on my computer, there's no need to have them within close proximity).

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Metal_10
My Metal Collection
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Non-me10
My Non-Metal Collection
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Cds_to10
CDs I'm Going To Sell
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:41 pm

anything good in that sell pile? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:51 pm

Yo, Dallas! Sell me that Nightwish box set. =) I missed that when it came out. I have the Wishbox, but not that one.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:18 pm

firestar wrote:
anything good in that sell pile? Wink

Not really unless if you like AOR like Chicago, Boston, REO Speedwagon, Damn Yankees, Bon Jovi, Def Lepard, Petra, etc.

The only heavy music I'm selling (mainly because I like the music but don't need a hard copy) is:
Deliverance-River Disturbance, Riverside-Out Of Myself, Tristiana-Illumination, Scream Of The Guillotene, Identity 6, 7, & 8 (various Century Media artists), Pain Of Salvation-BE, Fear Factory-Remanufacture, Disciple-Back Again and By God, Bridgeshadows (heavy goth rock)-self titled, Underoath-Changing of Times, Vince Neil-Exposed, ZAO-Liberate and self-titled, Metal Massacre XIII, Strapping Young Lad-The New Black, Glenn Kaiser Band-Winter Sun, Rock On Christian Loud, Samael-Passage and Eternal, Living Color-Vivid, Primordial-Journey's End and Imrama (2 CDs in one from an experimental black metal band), Greatest Hits of Van Halen (first volume), Guns & Roses, Ratt, Motley Crue, Warrant, Europe (not heavy but I like it), and Skid Row (I plan on working on their back catalogs), and the Magna Carta tribute to Rush-Working Man. Oh and Underoath They're Only Chasing Safety (I liked some of their older stuff but with this album they dropped the death and black and went with carbon copy emo).

I tried to let go of some more of my collection, but I just can't do it (no matter how hard I try). It wasn't easy to let go of the greatest hit CDs and the Samael, but as long as I take care of my computer I will still have the music. I admit it, I'm a CD junkie!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:22 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Yo, Dallas! Sell me that Nightwish box set. =) I missed that when it came out. I have the Wishbox, but not that one.

Sorry, but when I first became I Nightwish fan I wanted all their albums so I forked over money for the box set to save money (getting all their first four albums individualy would have cost more). And I just cant' part with it. Sorry!!!!!!! No
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:25 pm

I'm going to post some pics of my small collection 2nite. It's only the beginning, i'm going to have a lot more awesome smurf poo.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:28 pm

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Mime-5

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Mime-3-1

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Mime6

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Mime-4-1

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:00 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Mime-5

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Mime-3-1

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Mime6

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Mime-4-1

Show off!!!!!!!!lol!
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:55 am

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Picture032
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Picture028
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Picture027
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Picture026
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Picture024
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Picture022
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Picture021
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Picture020
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Picture019
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Picture016
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Picture015
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Picture007
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Picture008
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Picture010
Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Picture014

Last edited by on Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:06 am

I'll throw this one up here again:

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Lilchrist-day024
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:58 am

ensiferum2k: Killer collection!

Here is a picture of the CD's that are not yet added to my site. It does not include the various artist CD's!

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Unlistedcds

Metal novice
Metal novice
pricekillers001

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: ....   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:08 am

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Sany6187cv1

it is NOT my personal collection BUT my CDs for sale on ebay. lol!

ok, let me explain this.

1. 1st row + right of 2nd row : the CDs for future listing. the CDs will be increasing day by day.

2. left of 2nd row + 4th row : current listed for "002"

3. 3rd row : waiting for payment

4. 5,6,7th row : bootleg live CDs i could not sell at the moment Sad
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:31 am

Wow i'd hate to see those rooms after an earthquake!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:56 am

Not as impressive as some of the other collections shown here, but here's my stuff. Apologies for the crappy photo quality but I took the pic with my cell phone camera. :)

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Picture023

Not shown: a heap of random CD-Rs (those are in a box in my closet.)
Back to top Go down
pricekillers001
Metal novice
Metal novice
pricekillers001

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: ...   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:15 am

by the way, it is my wife who made my CD storage rack. she told me she want to make a CREATIVE CD storage rack. yeah, when i was back to home one day, i found UNSTABLE one. but as it looks she is happy with her works, i could say nothing. according to her, it seems she wanted to make perfect reverse triangular one, but with lack of materials.....

i really hope big earthquake never come to Tokyo.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:53 am

Looks like I'm going to have to step up on my collection to compete with you older guys. However, I am on a spending freeze til I get my credit card debt and budget under control and get a job that I can support myself with. But I'm still young and I vow on this day that I will catch up with y'all some way some how!!!! greedy

I'm only half kidding, as much as I love metal, it's not the volume of CDs that make a metal head. Plus being envious of others is too counter productive to life!!!
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:30 pm

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Metalall

And some of my favorite stuff:

http://shrani.si/files/b1big16pn5.jpg

http://shrani.si/files/b2big16pn6.jpg
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:26 pm

Sheesh, I look at some of these photos and I feel very, very... small. Sad

Although I should tell my wife to take a look at the other pix in this thread and say "See what you COULD be putting up with?" Smile
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:29 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Although I should tell my wife to take a look at the other pix in this thread and say "See what you COULD be putting up with?" Smile

LOL freddy lol!

I have my cd collection quest on hold right now, i'm in dire need of money to pay off for school and beer.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:31 pm

KissinMaiden wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

LOL freddy lol!

I have my cd collection quest on hold right now, i'm in dire need of money to pay off for school and beer.

Last week my wife sez to me "I think you've reached your limit on CDs," and I sez "oh HELL no."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?   Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Where is the thread with pics of CD collection?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next