Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RATT re-mastered albums

Go down 
+9
Gilbert
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Infinite
the sentinel
brokentulsa
muckie
metalinmyveins
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

RATT re-mastered albums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RATT re-mastered albums   RATT re-mastered albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 11:16 am

muckie wrote:
Did Rock Candy also do the remaster of Arcade's first album that I just discovered existed recently (yes, I bet you're just as surprised as I am)?

Doesn't appear to be.

The most recent release of the Arcade CD, according to discogs.com is a 2012 UK reissue on a label called Southworld Recordings. Not sure how legitimate this label is, as when you look at their list on discogs, it goes back to 2011, and some of the CDs are listed as "unofficial". In addition to reissues, they have a bunch of CDs by various bands, like Crue, Saxon, Pat Benatar, called "Performance" that look like unofficial live CDS. The another set of CDs called "Live on Air" by UFO, Heart, Asia, others that look like unofficial live CDS...so no clue?

In fact, the notes on the Heart live release have this at the bottom "This CD is unauthorised and is not associated or approved in any way by Heart or their past or present management."
Back to top Go down
muckie
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
muckie

Number of posts : 493

RATT re-mastered albums - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RATT re-mastered albums   RATT re-mastered albums - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 1:03 pm

This one is the one I see:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007MV846C?colid=219BSLW92DON1&coliid=I1XDFHQ6P57LOM&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl

Notice it says Eastworld instead of Southworld, and according to the back art shown on Amazon, it's licensed by Sony UK.
Back to top Go down

RATT re-mastered albums
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2