Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KILLEN is coming to get you

Go down 
+15
thejokeriv
the sentinel
ultmetal
Citanul
nevermore
Boris2008
manny
Required Fields
exact33
Dark Horseman
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
stormspell
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILLEN is coming to get you    KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 1:39 pm

The guys' name is "Vic Barron". How much more Spinal Tap-ian can it go from there?
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: KILLEN is coming to get you    KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 8:42 pm

These are some crazy happenings with the Killen camp as of late. Do you think there is a possibility of Vic and Toni orchestrating a massive ruse?
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: KILLEN is coming to get you    KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 3:28 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Re-mixing, re-mastering, re-packaging and re-releasing glorified demo tracks is like putting lipstick on a pig.

Oh dear! Miss Piggy is NOT happy with this comparison! angry

KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Bcfabea62dad4d56a5d3427989842516
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: KILLEN is coming to get you    KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 3:40 pm

Quote :
These are some crazy happenings with the Killen camp as of late. Do you think there is a possibility of Vic and Toni orchestrating a massive ruse?

Hah! I dunno but Toni has maintained radio silence since her last message so they must be planning something HUGE!!! Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: KILLEN is coming to get you    KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 11:52 pm

The suspense is killen me!

(Someone had to do it.)
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: KILLEN is coming to get you    KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:34 pm

I kinda feel for poor ol' Vic, his vocals are definitely the crown jewel making this album so... entertaining Wink.

Anyhow, I just saw this on my Facebook feed, so all of you Killen worshipers should mark the date on your calendars - June 24, 2016: the grand return of re-united KILLEN MACHINE (or 1 original member plus guests, whichever is true Wink

KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Killen10
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: KILLEN is coming to get you    KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:45 pm

On the other hand, Vic Barron played on UNLEASHED POWER - Absorbed EP from 1999 along Ken Jacobsen and Jorg Michael, so he is a decent bass player, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: KILLEN is coming to get you    KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 6:26 am

Pffft. No Vic Barron, no Killen!! ONLY VIC IST TR0000000!!11! tr00

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: KILLEN is coming to get you    KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 7:42 am

stormspell wrote:
I kinda feel for poor ol' Vic, his vocals are definitely the crown jewel making this album so... entertaining Wink.

Anyhow, I just saw this on my Facebook feed, so all of you Killen worshipers should mark the date on your calendars - June 24, 2016: the grand return of re-united KILLEN MACHINE (or 1 original member plus guests, whichever is true Wink

KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Killen10

It looks like they slapped the Killen logo over something I drew on a notebook in 7th grade.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: KILLEN is coming to get you    KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 9:14 am

Quote :
It looks like they slapped the Killen logo over something I drew on a notebook in 7th grade.

Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: KILLEN is coming to get you    KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 11:10 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

"Vic Barron's KILLEN" is still rehearsing in the garage for their triumphant return.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: KILLEN is coming to get you    KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 11:29 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

"Vic Barron's KILLEN" is still rehearsing in the garage for their triumphant return.

Yep, just waitin' for a call about that package tour with Jack Russell's Great White, Oliver/Dawson's Saxon and Juan Croucier, the Voice of Ratt. Razz

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: KILLEN is coming to get you    KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 2:16 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Yep, just waitin' for a call about that package tour with Jack Russell's Great White, Oliver/Dawson's Saxon and Juan Croucier, the Voice of Ratt. Razz

With special guests Geoff Tate's Operation Mindcrime performing Queensryche's hits that he wrote all by himself with no help and Tracii gun's LA Guns.....

Coming to a 250 seater club near you..... special discounts available up until show time (since it won't sell out)
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: KILLEN is coming to get you    KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 5:52 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Come on Freddo, take that mega-intie from Toni/Vic already! I'd like to learn the true story behind this mega-arcane mysterious band once and for all. the suspense is killen me Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KILLEN is coming to get you    KILLEN is coming to get you  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KILLEN is coming to get you
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3