Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Armored Saint - Win Hands Down

Go down 
+13
metalinmyveins
Thrasher73
DallasBlack
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Gilbert
nevermore
martinsane
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
Dark Horseman
Fat Freddy
Witchfinder
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

Armored Saint - Win Hands Down - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Win Hands Down   Armored Saint - Win Hands Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 5:32 pm

I think for the time being I like La Raza a bit more. I have no complaints about the new one, however, and I will surely play a lot this summer.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Win Hands Down   Armored Saint - Win Hands Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:47 pm

I just can't get enough of this album. It's totally awesome! It's made me drag out my Bush era Anthrax albums again. Win Hands Down, Mess, Muscle Memory, With A Full Head Of Steam and Up Yours are all ripping songs!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Win Hands Down   Armored Saint - Win Hands Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 8:43 pm

I looked into getting this at Best Buy but none of the local ones have it in stock so I ordered it online and am having it shipped to the house. Hope it doesn't take too long.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Win Hands Down   Armored Saint - Win Hands Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:53 am

007 wrote:
I looked into getting this at Best Buy but none of the local ones have it in stock so I ordered it online and am having it shipped to the house. Hope it doesn't take too long.

I ran into the same problem. No Best Buys in my area had it in stock. I was going to order on-line, but found it for the same price ($9.99) at FYE instead.

I hate to admit that that wanker Uncle Saxon may be right, but I can see this album being in my Top 3 for the year. It's really excellent.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Win Hands Down   Armored Saint - Win Hands Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:23 pm

I haven't found it either, might have to go the Amazon route.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Win Hands Down   Armored Saint - Win Hands Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 7:37 pm

[quote="MetalGuy71"]
007 wrote:
I hate to admit that that wanker Uncle Saxon may be right, but I can see this album being in my Top 3 for the year. It's really excellent.

"Getting it right" has become an annual event for me.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Win Hands Down   Armored Saint - Win Hands Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:24 pm

"ARMORED SAINT – Win Hands Down Debuts On Billboard Chart

Win Hands Down is all things Armored, a vintage crush of classic power propelled by a cathartic blast of life in the year 2015. The fan response thus far has been above and beyond all expectations, and first week sales numbers are in. Win Hands Down has debuted at #71 on the Billboard Top 200 current albums chart.

This album sold double what their previous effort, La Raza, sold upon its release in 2010. In Germany, the album reached #33 on the German Top 100 albums charts."

http://bravewords.com/news/armored-saint-win-hands-down-debuts-on-billboard-chart

I wonder how many copies they sold?
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Win Hands Down   Armored Saint - Win Hands Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:32 pm

20,000 copies sold will land you in the top 20 these days.

According to an old article I found La Raza sold 2000 copies the first week, so that puts the sales of this one around 4000 for the first week.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/armored-saint-la-raza-first-week-sales-revealed/
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Win Hands Down   Armored Saint - Win Hands Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:33 pm

S.D. wrote:
20,000 copies sold will land you in the top 20 these days.  

According to an old article I found La Raza sold 2000 copies the first week, so that puts the sales of this one around 4000 for the first week.  

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/armored-saint-la-raza-first-week-sales-revealed/

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Win Hands Down   Armored Saint - Win Hands Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:12 pm

My copy showed up in the mail today. I'm giving it a listen to right now. Sounding pretty awesome!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Win Hands Down   Armored Saint - Win Hands Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 3:00 pm

New video if anyone cares...slightly NSFW-ish I guess.

I tell ya, this album is a real strong candidate for the Number 1 position in 2015. Real strong.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Win Hands Down   Armored Saint - Win Hands Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 3:43 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I tell ya, this album is a real strong candidate for the Number 1 position in 2015. Real strong.

Yep, Mine too. It's gonna be a coin toss between this and Queensryche.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Win Hands Down   Armored Saint - Win Hands Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 11:36 am

Excellent album and one I still have in the changer in the car. This one just instantly resonated with me. Miles ahead of La Raza.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armored Saint - Win Hands Down   Armored Saint - Win Hands Down - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armored Saint - Win Hands Down
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2