Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

W.A.S.P. Vinyl Reissues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

W.A.S.P. Vinyl Reissues Empty
PostSubject: W.A.S.P. Vinyl Reissues   W.A.S.P. Vinyl Reissues Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 12:38 am

The first four W.A.S.P. albums were reissued on vinyl by Snapper UK back in 2012, I believe.  Does anyone have them?  If so, how do they sound?  What do you think of the packaging, cover art, inner sleeves etc?

Thanks guys.

Also, does anyone have any inside information on Golgatha?  I've heard it's supposed to be released sometime this year.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. Vinyl Reissues   W.A.S.P. Vinyl Reissues Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 12:02 pm

The last thing I heard as far as the new album was the band was working on it. Blackie Lawless is supposed to be a guest on this season of That Metal Show. So maybe we'll get more info soon.
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. Vinyl Reissues   W.A.S.P. Vinyl Reissues Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 5:34 am

Thanks for the reply. I think this has been the longest interval between W.A.S.P albums ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. Vinyl Reissues   W.A.S.P. Vinyl Reissues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W.A.S.P. Vinyl Reissues
Page 1 of 1