Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booze Traveler

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

Booze Traveler Empty
PostSubject: Booze Traveler   Booze Traveler Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm

Anyone watch the Travel Channel's new show " Booze Traveler "
Jack Maxwell goes to different countries - great scenic scenes -
and of course, the guy gets smashed - on tv - surprising -
He pops back whiskey and beer and wine and all sorts of drinks -
He's got a great smile - mischevious - and his eyes are aglow -
51 years old - Jack Kerouac type
but he's had to suffer hang-overs - bravado - reckless -
but he's well behaved - jolly - Irish - welcomed -
I watched 2 shows - 1 hour long each - I recommend it happy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

Booze Traveler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booze Traveler   Booze Traveler Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Never seen the show, but it sounds like it's a pretty sweet gig. Where would you go to apply for that job? Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

Booze Traveler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booze Traveler   Booze Traveler Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:09 pm

Check out the 10:00 mark - heavy metal !
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Booze Traveler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booze Traveler   Booze Traveler Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 10:28 am

I've seen commercials for this show, but haven't watched it yet myself. I'll probably give it a go. Sounds interesting enough.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Booze Traveler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booze Traveler   Booze Traveler Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 2:29 pm

I watched an episode the other night. He was in Iceland. It pretty much follows the same premise as 'Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern'. He goes to out-of-the-way places to experience the local culture, which usually involves food as well as alcohol. The focus is mostly on the booze of course.

I don't see me being a regular viewer, but it's entertaining enough if you've got an hour to kill. Or more like 35 minutes. Holy cow did they have allot of commercials.

Booze Traveler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booze Traveler   Booze Traveler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booze Traveler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: