Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Go down 
+10
Troublezone
DakotaRogers
MetalGuy71
mlotek
Thrasher73
corplhicks
MetallicSeminarian
Boris2008
Fat Freddy
Witchfinder
14 posters

Yes
Do You Believe In Ghosts? Vote_lcap16%Do You Believe In Ghosts? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
No
Do You Believe In Ghosts? Vote_lcap42%Do You Believe In Ghosts? Vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Not only do I believe in them I've seen one!
Do You Believe In Ghosts? Vote_lcap16%Do You Believe In Ghosts? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Only Wraiths are troo!
Do You Believe In Ghosts? Vote_lcap5%Do You Believe In Ghosts? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Maybe
Do You Believe In Ghosts? Vote_lcap21%Do You Believe In Ghosts? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

Do You Believe In Ghosts? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:22 pm

Ghosts - Yay or Nay?
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:42 pm

I picked maybe. I experienced something that I can't explain, but I am willing to entertain other explanations. Also, my wife saw a ghost in a friend's house and they claim to have seen it many other times. Like me, she would say maybe ghosts exist, but is willing to entertain any other explanation. I also have a couple of friends that claim to have lived in haunted houses and neither person is flighty or irrational. In fact, they are two of the most grounded, level-headed people I know. Weird.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:52 pm

I put "maybe." I love a good ghost story and used to scare myself silly as a kid by reading every book I could find about "true" hauntings, poltergeists, etc.

I've never experienced any 'unexplained phenomena' but I guess you could say I'm open to the possibility that such things exist.

...that said, I wouldn't want to run into one in a dark room in the middle of the night and find out for sure.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:24 pm

I voted only wraiths are tr00 because someone had to.

As for ghosts, not really, I think that there is a possibility of much weirdness on this planet that we can't explain, but nothing that convinces me that dead people are still clunking about scaring people for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:44 pm

Nope. Good topic for horror stories, though.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:58 pm

Supernatural and phenomena don't interest me, so no. I'm one of those "cold hard science" killjoys.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:59 am

I say no.I just don't think spirits are allowed to linger around after they've passed on to the next life.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 4:01 am

Maybe.
I have had paranormal/supernatural encounters, but they probably are not ghosts, (just guessing from everything I have read/heard about ghosts);
and I don't trust "psychics" or "spiritualists" to visit and check, as they might be scam artists.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 10:13 am

Nope. Dead is dead.

Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:51 pm

I voted yes, but the real threat is skeletons. There's one hiding in all of us.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:49 pm

Yeah, there is definitely something supernatural out there.

Last edited by Troublezone on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 11:23 am

The skeleton dance is soooooo super cool -
The Doors, People are Strange, Ray's piano solo reminds me of this cartoon !
Monty Python had a skit - Grim reaper shows up at this small party gathering -
and none of the guest pay attention to him - lol -
so the people who dont believe in ghosts - aren't nervous about a oueji boards ?
I once saw this human body die - laying there on a table - with a wieght scale -
a experiment - to see if the body would lighten upon death - it did - by 5 pounds -
and the camera caught the spirit leaving the body - a vapor - true -
who ya all gonna call ?
Back to top Go down
DevZor
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
DevZor

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 11:28 am

Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:42 pm

I believe in the Holy Ghost, Angels, Demons and that there is a spiritual world around us and that we are a spirit and not the flesh you see in the mirror...
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:08 pm

Maybe for me. I find all the paranormal stuff (Bigfoot,Loch Ness Monster,ghosts,etc.) interesting and would love to experience a sighting. I do keep an open mind and figure there's got to be a rational explanation for them but you never know. Who knows for sure, the actual people who have had experiences could be making it all up,mistaking what they saw for something else,or seeing the real deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?   Do You Believe In Ghosts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1