Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks"

Go down 
+19
glassprison
Glower
Dark Horseman
MetalGuy71
Sword Of The Heretic
ultmetal
Eyesore
Troublezone
Thelemech
Lurideath
corplhicks
exact33
tohostudios
80s Metal Lady
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Witchfinder
thejokeriv
manny
Fat Freddy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks"   Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 12:04 pm

Life is too short to waste on Chris Holmes videos.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks"   Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 1:06 pm

I like it - love the WASP sound - esp his axe and amp set up -
kinda like the Electric Circus songs - he keeps it real, vocals are like Lemmy !
He is a rough dude - surprised he's still alive ! Looks great - a touch heavy - ha !
It's that his boat " Mean Man " ?
I have always loved the punk sound too - unpolished - straight forward -
I just might buy this - and hear the Chris Holmes wisdom and vibe - POW !

At 2:13 - Jack Daniels salute -

Last edited by Glower on Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks"   Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:07 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
A new Holmes video to ridicule...

The song's not half bad this time.

Notice the Spousal unit is not in this one.....

I personally love Chris Holmes' guitar playing. And this riff IS "Mean Man". But, this vid still is laughable. Wish he would clean up and get his Mojo back.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks"   Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:11 pm

And WTF Does fishing have to do with anything???

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks"   Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:22 pm

"Let it ro—ooh, cinnamon stick."
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks"   Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:17 pm

This guy is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
ResedaCountryClub
Metal novice
Metal novice
ResedaCountryClub

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks"   Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:46 am

Is anyone really going to buy this? Come on now!
Back to top Go down
https://www.spreaker.com/show/hard_rocking_trivia_show
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks"   Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:59 am

El Duce would be proud! It sounds almost like a Mentors song.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks"   Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:38 am

It's like thunder and steel  headbanger  it's the way I feel headbanger

The Old Lion still's got roar - I learned a few things - he has been sober since 1996 - had 6 DUI's - lives with his wife's parents ( she's France born ) - Blackie ( unbeknownst to him ) had him as a session player during all those lps - he's 56 - also had his teeth knocked out - said something wrong to somebody sometime -played recently a concert - and someone threw a frozen large rump of meat at him - knocked him out onstage - and this was the opening song 'F*** like a Beast' and 'is done with America - isn't coming back here again - doesn't have health care - and will play Hellfest in 2015 - has two CDs out - Mean Man is the band's name -
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks"   Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:45 am

The only way this guy would ever get into the RNR Hall of Fame would be as a paying customer Laughing very hard

Blabbermouth wrote:
Ex-W.A.S.P. Guitarist CHRIS HOLMES Dreams Of Being Inducted Into ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME

On his goals as a musician:
Holmes: "Oh, man. To make enough [money] to retire…. [Laughs] What do you consider enough to retire? You know… I mean… What goals…? How about this? My goal is go to the Grammys now. That's a goal I have. By myself, you know. Or get put in the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame by myself. I'd like to do that. I don't know…. W.A.S.P. would probably get put in there first — if they ever did — but it would be a dream of mine to do it by myself. Blackie Lawless is actually the only guy in W.A.S.P. now that's an original guy, but he still uses [the name] W.A.S.P., he doesn't use 'Blackie Lawless.' But I can't do that. I've gotta use my name. So I guess it'd be a personal thing to see if I could do it myself."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks"   Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:31 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
The only way this guy would ever get into the RNR Hall of Fame would be as a paying customer Laughing very hard

Blabbermouth wrote:
Ex-W.A.S.P. Guitarist CHRIS HOLMES Dreams Of Being Inducted Into ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME

On his goals as a musician:
Holmes: "Oh, man. To make enough [money] to retire…. [Laughs] What do you consider enough to retire? You know… I mean… What goals…? How about this? My goal is go to the Grammys now. That's a goal I have. By myself, you know. Or get put in the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame by myself. I'd like to do that. I don't know…. W.A.S.P. would probably get put in there first — if they ever did — but it would be a dream of mine to do it by myself. Blackie Lawless is actually the only guy in W.A.S.P. now that's an original guy, but he still uses [the name] W.A.S.P., he doesn't use 'Blackie Lawless.' But I can't do that. I've gotta use my name. So I guess it'd be a personal thing to see if I could do it myself."

Not is he sh**ting bricks but his brain must be full of s**t if he thinks he has a prayer of getting into R n R Hall of Fame as a solo artist
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks"   Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:41 pm

manny wrote:

his brain must be full of s**t

I think that his videos plus everything he ever says or does provides ample evidence of this Laughing
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks"   Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:53 pm

Quote :

Not is he sh**ting bricks but his brain must be full of s**t if he thinks he has a prayer of getting into R n R Hall of Fame as a solo artist

I dont know..the way the R N R hall of fame operates and the artist they pick sometimes he may have a chance  Razz
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks"   Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 9:32 am

Here’s a song Chris wrote about Blackie. Not bad.
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks"   Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 10:47 am

I don't care about his solo music but I absolutely love this dude. Fellow truther.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks"   Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Holmes (ex-W.A.S.P.) is "Sh*ttin' Bricks"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2