Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?  Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?    Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 12:27 pm

Wondering what people here thought of it?
http://www.dangerdog.com/2014-music-reviews/firewolfe-we-rule-the-night.php#.VKGOzsAKA
Song at the end of that review.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?    Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 5:50 pm

The song: well-done but not my favorite style. The bass solo was cool and unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?    Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 11:43 pm

This is the style I seem to be narrowing down to lately. The classic metal feel which of course is open for interpretation but let's say like Riot to Metal Church. With a little 80's hair thrown in for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?    Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:21 am

To me it's a lot more straight-forward in the riffs and melodies than METAL CHURCH. I could see the RIOT comparison but it's not as speedy with all the harmonies as they were/are. Maybe they're somewhere between MANOWAR/DIO and RIOT.

Did I read somewhere that this singer was a Christian?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?    Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:46 am

i had not. I didnt realize it was out yet.

Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?    Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 12:18 pm

Makes sense ToB, you know more then I do. Hey, what are you working on these days?
Exact, did you like their first album?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?    Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 12:39 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Makes sense ToB, you know more then I do. Hey, what are you working on these days?
Exact, did you like their first album?

i did. I will have to see about where to get the second from.

Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?    Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:

Don't know if you saw it but I sang lead vocals on the latest release by CAULDRON BORN that came out a few months ago: http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Cauldron_Born/Sword_and_Sorcery_Heavy_Metal/437771

Right now I am still recording rhythm guitars for our new album (that will have solos by Andre' Corbin from HELSTAR) and we're auditioning a new guitarist in a couple of weeks that we are very excited about. Trying to get the lineup solidified so we can play some shows again.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?    Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Cool, lookign forward to new stuff by you guys.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?    Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 12:23 pm

Just got turned on to FireWolfe yesterday...haha!

Killer stuff!

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?    Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 1:04 pm

very happy
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?    Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 1:24 pm

excellent stuff. Their entire catalog is very good.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?    Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did anyone hear the new Firewolfe?
Page 1 of 1