Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back Cover Art Question?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Back Cover Art Question? Empty
PostSubject: Back Cover Art Question?   Back Cover Art Question? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:10 pm

How do you guys go about getting back cover art? I've used freecovers.net to get some I was missing but I'm coming up blank on the others. Am I forever screwed?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Back Cover Art Question?   Back Cover Art Question? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:25 pm

This is the site I use:

http://www.dangersite.org/caratulas-A.html

PostSubject: Re: Back Cover Art Question?   Back Cover Art Question? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:32 pm

www.mega-seach.net

gets to ALL the different sites
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Back Cover Art Question?   Back Cover Art Question? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:04 pm

Bingo!!!

That got me covered except for Imagika - My Bloodied Wings.

Thanks man!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back Cover Art Question?   Back Cover Art Question? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 8:46 pm

Blasphemy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back Cover Art Question?   Back Cover Art Question? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:00 pm

If you're talking about downloading CDs... sick
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Back Cover Art Question?   Back Cover Art Question? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:03 pm

Quote :
Blasphemy!

???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back Cover Art Question?   Back Cover Art Question? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:04 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
Blasphemy!

???

I think he's talking about what I was talking before you start talking. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back Cover Art Question?   Back Cover Art Question? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:33 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
Blasphemy!
???
Uh...fake back art is poo?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Back Cover Art Question?   Back Cover Art Question? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:23 pm

Well it's just for stuff that I plan on keeping. I hate just having the front art. When my CDs are in their stacks I can't tell who's who if they don't have the back tray art that folds on the edges with the album artist and title. Drives me insane. I'm actually fairly easy and don't need it to be original or glossy, just the right size and color. How else am I going to have the art when it's not sent to me? Those cds feel complete now. I'll take a Hydrox any day over nothing at all!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back Cover Art Question?   Back Cover Art Question? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:27 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Well it's just for stuff that I plan on keeping. I hate just having the front art. When my CDs are in their stacks I can't tell who's who if they don't have the back tray art that folds on the edges with the album artist and title. Drives me insane. I'm actually fairly easy and don't need it to be original or glossy, just the right size and color. How else am I going to have the art when it's not sent to me? Those cds feel complete now. I'll take a Hydrox any day over nothing at all!!

Hydrox is better, in my opinion. Smile

Back Cover Art Question? Hydrox
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Back Cover Art Question?   Back Cover Art Question? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:29 pm

At half the price I'd take them any day!!!!!!!!!! I could barely tell the difference!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Cover Art Question?   Back Cover Art Question? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back Cover Art Question?
Page 1 of 1