Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's

Go down 
+8
Temple of Blood
Short-Fuse
choosemetal
mc666
DakotaRogers
James B.
ultmetal
Lurideath
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's   Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:15 pm

The personal sniping will not be tolerated. Keep it civil or go find another board. This thread needs to steer back on track or it will be closed.

Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's   Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:19 pm

[/quote]

I don't even know you dude. but regardless, I'll name them for you. Vektors vocals are straight Destruction rip off with some black metal flair, all the minor guitar progressions you hear are ripping off Piggy from Voivod. The whole outer space-science fiction theme is from Dead brain cells. [/quote]

Dude, this is how I feel. Plus now I know what to say to my friends who think Vektor is so original. Plus when you pretty much rip off Voivod's logo that's pretty lame in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's   Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:20 pm

But back to Avenger of blood. They are awesome, I hope to get my hands on the new album when it drops!
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's   Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Better lock down the thread before someone gets their beef curtains in a knot, or their feelers hurt. (God forbid.)
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's   Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 6:57 pm

DakotaRogers wrote:
Better lock down the thread before someone gets their beef curtains in a knot, or their feelers hurt. (God forbid.)

Oh c'mon, this is heart of metal. When has there ever been beef curtains, let alone beef curtains getting themselves in knots around here? Pure sausage fest.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's   Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:56 pm

Stender wrote:
Oh c'mon, this is heart of metal. When has there ever been beef curtains, let alone beef curtains getting themselves in knots around here? Pure sausage fest.

Sausages or not, they bicker like women. Instead of closing a thread literally every other day, they should be allowed to fight and work out their sexual frustration.

To arms! Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's - Page 2 395375

Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's   Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:00 am

How some people can be intellectually honest and think Death Brigade is better than Black Future (!), Outer Isolation or Toxic Holocaust's "An Overdose of Death" really perplexes me, but I suppose it's a matter of taste. wrote:

Wow, never even seen this posted. How can someone come off so fkn quick to judge based on their OWN assumptions. No one ever said any of those were better than the others. Its in the damn link where you will see different tiers being voted on.

Go listen to the album again then, because I am sure you will like it. As for the production, that's how we wanted it!

I know I can't please everyone and that's not my intention, but f*ck.
Back to top Go down
Short-Fuse
Metal student
Metal student
Short-Fuse

Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's   Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 12:21 pm

Lurideath wrote:

Wow, never even seen this posted. How can someone come off so fkn quick to judge based on their OWN assumptions. No one ever said any of those were better than the others. Its in the damn link where you will see different tiers being voted on.

Go listen to the album again then, because I am sure you will like it. As for the production, that's how we wanted it!

I know I can't please everyone and that's not my intention, but f*ck.
I don't have a problem with the musicianship-it's that production that ruins it for me.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's   Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 12:47 pm

Man....they don't call you "Short-Fuse" for nothin'...

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's   Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avenger of Blood up for best thrash album of 00's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2