Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X Japan at Madison Square Garden?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
muckie
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
muckie

Number of posts : 493

X Japan at Madison Square Garden? Empty
PostSubject: X Japan at Madison Square Garden?   X Japan at Madison Square Garden? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:16 am

Who is going to see them? I don't live anywhere near New York but I know some people who do and are also fans. I heard the floor tickets are sold out and they've been advertising local commercials for X Japan. This is the second time a major japanese band has headlined MSG, the first being L'arc-en-Ciel who also had a successful venue about a year or two ago.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: X Japan at Madison Square Garden?   X Japan at Madison Square Garden? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:14 am

I live in New Jersey and I've heard nothin' about it...

... Babymetal are also playing in NYC in November and that gig seems to be getting all the hype.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: X Japan at Madison Square Garden?   X Japan at Madison Square Garden? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:24 pm

Both of those shows would kick ass! Especially X!
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: X Japan at Madison Square Garden?   X Japan at Madison Square Garden? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 5:11 pm

The Japanese band?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: X Japan at Madison Square Garden?   X Japan at Madison Square Garden? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Lurideath wrote:
The Japanese band?

Unless there's an "X Japan" from Hoboken, I believe so. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: X Japan at Madison Square Garden?   X Japan at Madison Square Garden? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 12:31 pm

never heard of x japan. let me check them out.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: X Japan at Madison Square Garden?   X Japan at Madison Square Garden? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:34 pm

The Good Ol' Days:

Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: X Japan at Madison Square Garden?   X Japan at Madison Square Garden? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:20 am

Sorry I was thinking Animetal when I posted. Always get those 2 bands mixed up.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: X Japan at Madison Square Garden?   X Japan at Madison Square Garden? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 12:29 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Sorry I was thinking Animetal when I posted. Always get those 2 bands mixed up.

I was just bein' a wise ass. No big whoop. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
muckie
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
muckie

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: X Japan at Madison Square Garden?   X Japan at Madison Square Garden? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:23 am

The show went great. Some of the press claimed their performance rivaled some Broadway musicals in terms of production values and they sold out the bottom floor before going live this month. This is not the end, of course. My friends loved this show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X Japan at Madison Square Garden?   X Japan at Madison Square Garden? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X Japan at Madison Square Garden?
Page 1 of 1