Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Saxon title track

Go down 
+24
chewie
DeathCult
martinsane
MoonChild
SAHB Healer
Required Fields
Gilbert
choosemetal
TrogDawn
bass63
Glower
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
thejokeriv
mr.electric39
nevermore
Runicen
Red Kitty
Lari
Boris2008
Nomadic Drifter
80s Metal Lady
James B.
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Wheels Of Steel
Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Strong Arm Of The Law
Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Denim And Leather
Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Power & The Glory
Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 9 ]
Crusader
Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
Rock The Nations
Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Solid Ball Of Rock
Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Forever Free
 3% [ 1 ]
Dogs Of War
Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Unleash The Beast
Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Metalhead
Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Killing Ground
 3% [ 1 ]
Lionheart
Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Call To Arms
Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sacrafice
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saxon title track   Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:25 am

ahhh here is a confused Moonie.

But I would opt for Power and Glory, awesome track.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saxon title track   Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:35 am

october 31 made an amazing cover of power and glory.

you should check it out, if you haven't.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saxon title track   Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:08 am

Gilbert wrote:
october 31 made an amazing cover of power and glory.

you should check it out, if you haven't.

headbanger sure will.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saxon title track   Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:47 am

My knowledge of post '86 Saxon is non existent so I listened to the whole list. While I wouldn't change my vote I really love Call to Arms.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saxon title track   Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:34 pm

Power & The Glory for me, although Saxon, like Kings X, can do no wrong and I love ALL of their work.

The P&G record from front to back is perfect, even though the cassette I played into the ground had Suzi Hold On and not Midas Touch on it...
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saxon title track   Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:09 pm

As much as I love some of the other tracks (Wheels Of Steel, Strong Arm, & Crusader for example) I had to go with The Power and The Glory!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saxon title track   Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:29 pm

With much debate with myself, I went with Crusader.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saxon title track   Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:08 am

went with Strong Arm, but man there are some great songs on that list.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saxon title track   Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:15 pm

Definitely Rock The Nations for me.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saxon title track   Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Just curious. Why is "Lionheart" getting 2% of the vote when it has the same number of votes as the other songs that are getting 3%?
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6336

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saxon title track   Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:35 am

ultmetal wrote:
went with Strong Arm, but man there are some great songs on that list.
Damn right. Would make for an awesome compilation album.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12622

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saxon title track   Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 10:38 am

80s Metal Lady wrote:
Just curious. Why is "Lionheart" getting 2% of the vote when it has the same number of votes as the other songs that are getting 3%?

My guess is that it's the lowest on the list of options and the poll program doesn't do partial percentages. So it got pushed down to 2% instead of say being 2.3666%

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6336

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saxon title track   Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:50 am

Power & the Glory seems to be the runaway winner.

I think I'll make myself a playlist with these title tracks.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saxon title track   Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Solid Ball Of Rock is also pretty damn good.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saxon title track   Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:58 am

Crusader! But, Power and the Glory a vey close second. So many amazing tunes. This was not an easy one. 
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saxon title track   Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 9:40 pm

"Metalhead", almost went w/"Crusader", but "Metalhead" really blew me away on first listen! headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saxon title track   Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 11:27 pm

candlemass wrote:
"Metalhead" really blew me away on first listen! headbanger

Same. I play that song a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Saxon title track   Favorite Saxon title track - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2