Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gonna keep pimping this band

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Gonna keep pimping this band Empty
PostSubject: Gonna keep pimping this band   Gonna keep pimping this band Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:51 pm

Every year I bring up the BEST unknown metal band on this forum and never get any responses.  EASILY, the best metal band from the caribbean [Trinidad and Tobago].  I am still great friends with these guys and they have gotten an unfair shake throughout their career.  The last 2 albums were not even released outside of TNT!!!!  Watch the vids and tell me that ain't insane!!!!!  

So, here is the 2014 version of my annual post:

2008 - the Dat isz VooDoo tour:

2010 unreleased album, "Dawn of the Living Dread":

STILLLLLL unreleased 2012 album, "Horns and Halos":

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Gonna keep pimping this band   Gonna keep pimping this band Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:43 am

So if one were to express some interest in this band, where would be a good place to start?

http://www.amazon.com/Orange-Sky/e/B001LHD75G/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_2?qid=1407252926&sr=1-2

Upstairs or Dat Iz VooDoo?

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Gonna keep pimping this band   Gonna keep pimping this band Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:02 pm

You should keep pimping them. They sound really good.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Gonna keep pimping this band   Gonna keep pimping this band Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 7:42 pm

Hey - AWESOME! Responses!

MG - Dat iz VooDoo is an amazing album. Every single track slays.
Back to top Go down
Citanul
Metal master
Metal master
Citanul

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Gonna keep pimping this band   Gonna keep pimping this band Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:04 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
EASILY, the best metal band from the caribbean [Trinidad and Tobago].

Are there any other metal bands from the Caribbean? Smile

I do think they sound pretty good - definitely a band worth checking out further.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Gonna keep pimping this band   Gonna keep pimping this band Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:42 pm

I have both Upstairs and Dat Iz Voodoo. I really enjoy the kind of odd mix of reggae and metal they have. Fantastic band. I would love to get more music from them. Anyway those TnT only albums could make their way to Ohio? Links for mp3s or anything? I would be interested...
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Gonna keep pimping this band   Gonna keep pimping this band Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:44 pm

BTW, Uncle Saxon, I think it was one of your previous annual pimps that got me interested, so thanks!
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Gonna keep pimping this band   Gonna keep pimping this band Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:52 pm

PM me Raven. I am sure they won't mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna keep pimping this band   Gonna keep pimping this band Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonna keep pimping this band
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: