Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hitting mailboxes soon...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Hitting mailboxes soon... Empty
PostSubject: Hitting mailboxes soon...   Hitting mailboxes soon... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:02 pm

Yes, the vinyl arrived to Roxx Records yesterday and they will be hard at work shipping out orders this weekend and coming week. So, preorders will be arriving well before the August 12th date. It's not too late to get in on the CD/vinyl pre-order, but don't wait long, they are nearly gone.
Hitting mailboxes soon... 10561829_10152531330409337_5884410745354862271_n

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Hitting mailboxes soon...   Hitting mailboxes soon... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 3:46 pm

Awesome! I got the email today that it has shipped!
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Hitting mailboxes soon...   Hitting mailboxes soon... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 3:48 pm

Just checked and preorders are now GONE! Glad I preordered it when I did!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Hitting mailboxes soon...   Hitting mailboxes soon... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:17 pm

I saw that the orders were gone. I have a call in to find out why. I think it's a mistake. Should still be able to order up through August 12th.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Hitting mailboxes soon...   Hitting mailboxes soon... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:53 pm

Just got off the phone with Roxx. Looks like the colored vinyl for both Deliverance and Ultimatum are sold out between the pre-orders and orders from distributors. So Roxx took down the pre-orders until they figure out what they have left. Chances are they will still have some black vinyl for sale and the few colored copies left will be shipping to Europe and perhaps one or two for Amazon.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Hitting mailboxes soon...   Hitting mailboxes soon... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 6:04 am

So I was wondering, are these being shipped out together or seperate? I ordered the Deliverance Blue and Ultimatum Black and so far it just says Deliverance Blue shipped. Now I did order them a week or two apart, but don't know if they are being shipped together or seperately.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Hitting mailboxes soon...   Hitting mailboxes soon... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:02 pm

cool 
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Hitting mailboxes soon...   Hitting mailboxes soon... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:55 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
So I was wondering, are these being shipped out together or seperate? I ordered the Deliverance Blue and Ultimatum Black and so far it just says Deliverance Blue shipped. Now I did order them a week or two apart, but don't know if they are being shipped together or seperately.

I do not know if they will ship together or not. Sorry.

My copies arrived today.  headbanger 

Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Hitting mailboxes soon...   Hitting mailboxes soon... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:01 am

Hi Mike they both shipped together we have so many to ship we might have forgot to update the order. Can you pm me both order numbers and ill double check.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Hitting mailboxes soon...   Hitting mailboxes soon... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:06 am

BillRoxx wrote:
Hi Mike they both shipped together we have so many to ship we might have forgot to update the order. Can you pm me both order numbers and ill double check.

PM Sent, thanks!

Man Scott, that was fast shipping! Of course New Mexico is much closer to California than I am so I suspect they will come probably Friday or Sat of this week.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Hitting mailboxes soon...   Hitting mailboxes soon... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 12:54 pm

Hitting mailboxes soon... 10489933_733032646762147_4388269308681084603_n

PostSubject: Re: Hitting mailboxes soon...   Hitting mailboxes soon... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hitting mailboxes soon...
Page 1 of 1