Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW LOVERBOY

Go down 
+6
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
glassprison
mikeinfla
80s Metal Lady
brokentulsa
10 posters
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

NEW LOVERBOY Empty
PostSubject: NEW LOVERBOY   NEW LOVERBOY Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:57 pm

The New album is called Unfinished Business and is expected July 15. I listened to the samples and can say this is truley an 80s loverboy album...I always liked this band and I look forward to this album...here is where you can check out the samples....

http://www.amazon.com/Unfinished-Business-Loverboy/dp/B00L4LAGB2/ref=tmm_other_meta_binding_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1404269277&sr=1-4
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/loverboy-unfinished-business/
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

NEW LOVERBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LOVERBOY   NEW LOVERBOY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:11 am

Love me some '80s Loverboy! I'm a "Lady of the '80s"  Wink 
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

NEW LOVERBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LOVERBOY   NEW LOVERBOY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:02 am

Wow, it does  have that classic sound! I'm impressed, I've always liked Loverboy. Recently (well last summer) found Get Lucky & Keep It Up on vinyl.

Last edited by mikeinfla on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

NEW LOVERBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LOVERBOY   NEW LOVERBOY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:13 am

You're definitely right about the classic sound on this. I look forward to hearing it. I even like what they did when they strayed from this sound a bit on Just Getting Started (2007) and the three new tracks on Rock N Roll Revival (2012). But this return to form should be good. I hope I can catch them live again soon.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

NEW LOVERBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LOVERBOY   NEW LOVERBOY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:43 am

Will check it out..... Now, Loverboy is only workin' on the weekends..... playing your local county fair.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

NEW LOVERBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LOVERBOY   NEW LOVERBOY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:45 pm

Hmmm, maybe if this were 1982 I could get excited about this. Probably not though.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

NEW LOVERBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LOVERBOY   NEW LOVERBOY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:57 pm

Liking the new song samples...will definitely get this one!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

NEW LOVERBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LOVERBOY   NEW LOVERBOY Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Dig me some Loverboy. Their classic tracks are SO GOOD!
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

NEW LOVERBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LOVERBOY   NEW LOVERBOY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:36 pm

Big Loverboy fan. This will be a day one purchase. I'll also add that the album Wildside gets slept on in their discography. That one is probably my all around favorite.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

NEW LOVERBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LOVERBOY   NEW LOVERBOY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:05 pm

Woooh...Loverboy...a bit too METAL for me!  Wink 
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

NEW LOVERBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LOVERBOY   NEW LOVERBOY Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:06 pm

jstate wrote:
Big Loverboy fan.  This will be a day one purchase.  I'll also add that the album Wildside gets slept on in their discography.  That one is probably my all around favorite.

The title track is great!
Back to top Go down
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

NEW LOVERBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LOVERBOY   NEW LOVERBOY Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:09 am

The entire album is pretty great! I received this along with Redeemer of Souls and definitely foresee myself spinning this one much more....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW LOVERBOY Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LOVERBOY   NEW LOVERBOY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW LOVERBOY
Page 1 of 1