Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present)

Go down 
+22
MoonChild
DallasBlack
nevermore
Lari
Gilbert
Wayne
Thrasher73
Citanul
mc666
corplhicks
glassprison
manny
ultmetal
TheGreatDuck
Thelemech
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Temple of Blood
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
James B.
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Better overall studio albums 1990 to present
Saxon
Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present) - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 14 ]
Iron Maiden
Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present) - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present)   Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:23 pm

I came into this thread thinking the vote would be about even, but it seems people who aren't even that familiar with Saxon are voting against them. Half the Maiden votes must be from these people.

I'm not blaming the voters. You can't see the vote result unless you vote. So clearly there should be a third option.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present)   Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:50 pm

You don't have to vote to see them. You just click on see results. But i hear what you're saying and plead guilty.
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present)   Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:56 pm

Even though Maiden is my favorite metal band, I have not voted in this poll because while I own all of Maiden's studio albums, I only own Solid Ball of Rock from Saxon.
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present)   Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:34 pm

Tough call. I voted for Saxon as I have been listening to them a lot more than Maiden recently.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present)   Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Lari wrote:
I came into this thread thinking the vote would be about even, but it seems people who aren't even that familiar with Saxon are voting against them. Half the Maiden votes must be from these people.

I'm not blaming the voters. You can't see the vote result unless you vote. So clearly there should be a third option.

I didn't vote because I couldn't properly judge Maiden's output against Saxons. Matter of fact, I only vote in polls where I have skin in the game so as to not taint the results.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present)   Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:39 am

Maiden ofc. Never liked Saxon, not a single era of theirs.
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present)   Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:43 pm

Saxon for Lionheart alone.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present)   Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Big Rich wrote:
A great album and has one of the best underrated songs in... hell, I have to post it

JUUSSSTICE!
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present)   Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:45 am

The whole thing is great but the title track is epic.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present)   Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:39 pm

Lari wrote:
Big Rich wrote:
A great album and has one of the best underrated songs in... hell, I have to post it

JUUSSSTICE!

headbanger 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present)   Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the studio albums....after back in the day (1990-present)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2