Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet?   Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:24 pm

I haven't had a chance to pick this one up yet, but found this on youtube.....and  I like what I hear.   headbanger 

Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet?   Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:27 pm

I've been waiting for this release to be completed for literally years. I gave up and stopped searching. I just found it doing a quick search! Just bought it on iTunes.

First four songs are killer.

Freddy, this is not for sissy ears, better leave the heavy-duty stuff to us. \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet?   Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:29 pm

Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet? PreyforYourGods
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet?   Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:37 pm

Quote :
Freddy, this is not for sissy ears, better leave the heavy-duty stuff to us.

Meh. Very Happy Bite me, fanboy. Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet? 19976

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet?   Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:59 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet?   Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:16 pm

I STILL don't have this. It's one of those that I only seem to remember when I'm broke. Lol
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet?   Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:54 pm

I just sampled the the entire album on amazon and it made me feel all pretty inside lol!  ........so I bought it. headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet?   Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone heard the new Sacrificium yet?
Page 1 of 1