Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Teramaze

Go down 
+3
BearOnUnicycle
exact33
bgsully
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

New Teramaze Empty
PostSubject: New Teramaze   New Teramaze Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:23 pm

New Teramaze! Less Thrash influence than Anhedonia, but every bit as great.  \'arry \'eadbanger 

Anyone else have this yet?

New Teramaze Terama10

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

New Teramaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Teramaze   New Teramaze Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:42 pm

I got it and am looking forward to hearing it.

BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

New Teramaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Teramaze   New Teramaze Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:02 am

Amazing all the way through. Easily my favorite of theirs.
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

New Teramaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Teramaze   New Teramaze Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:38 am

This sounds awesome from that trailer, but is it totally stupid that the cover art is the entire reason I gave it a listen? Seriously, as far as photoshopped album covers go, that one is pretty boss!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

New Teramaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Teramaze   New Teramaze Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:38 am

Runicen wrote:
This sounds awesome from that trailer, but is it totally stupid that the cover art is the entire reason I gave it a listen?  Seriously, as far as photoshopped album covers go, that one is pretty boss!   Smile 

Haha.....i couldn't begin to tell you how many albums I've bought based on cover art alone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

New Teramaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Teramaze   New Teramaze Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:05 am

There's so much cookie-cutter crap in the Photoshop era though that a really interesting album sleeve stands out that much more.

I mean, we could find an infinite list of bad airbrushed album art from the vinyl era, but it was seldom you saw things that were bad in EXACTLY the same way. Metal in particular got hit really bad by the "bad photoshop image of the band with fangs and covered in blood with a post-apocalyptic background" thing. I'm looking at you, Cradle of Filth.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

New Teramaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Teramaze   New Teramaze Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:01 pm

Clips sounded good, though a bit annoying all slapped together like that. Wish they would have just uploaded a full song or two as a teaser rather than the "medley".

This band has been all over the map musically. I liked their first album quite a bit, the second was ok. Their third was a complete turd with the band going for a GooGoo Dolls sound. I never really got past that, so I haven't heard anything since then.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

New Teramaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Teramaze   New Teramaze Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:18 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Clips sounded good, though a bit annoying all slapped together like that. Wish they would have just uploaded a full song or two as a teaser rather than the "medley".

This band has been all over the map musically. I liked their first album quite a bit, the second was ok. Their third was a complete turd with the band going for a GooGoo Dolls sound. I never really got past that, so I haven't heard anything since then.

Havent heard Anhedonia, and barely remember first two, so I can't really compare. ES has a slight metalcorish vibe to it.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

New Teramaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Teramaze   New Teramaze Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:14 pm

Liked their third release OK.
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

New Teramaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Teramaze   New Teramaze Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:59 pm

I've been obsorbing this album lately, and I gotta say that anyone who hasn't checked this out yet is missing out. The more I listen, the better it gets!

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

New Teramaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Teramaze   New Teramaze Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:16 am

Haven't got this album yet.Anhedonia was decent enough.I don't think they'll ever touch the greatness of Doxology again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Teramaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Teramaze   New Teramaze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Teramaze
Page 1 of 1