Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daemonicide - enter "The Grave" rehearsal studio!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Daemonicide - enter "The Grave" rehearsal studio! Empty
PostSubject: Daemonicide - enter "The Grave" rehearsal studio!   Daemonicide - enter "The Grave" rehearsal studio! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:40 am

Thank You God!! Greg (drummer) finally got his drums today! He is still dealing with the being ripped off on E-Bay situation though. We should start full rehearsals by the end of the week! I must say that I thank God for giving me patience (which I used to never have) or I would have gone MAD!!! Soon we will be ready to audition vocalists, if we ever find any. So if anyone that reads this knows of a Born Again Christian, that is blessed with a great voice (i.e. Geoff Tate, Warrell Dane, etc..) and feels that God is leading them to use their gift for His glory, please contact me or have them contact me here (by PM) if they are interested in being a part of this metal ministry! We are located in East TN, very close to NC. Also, for those of you who are Christian, please remember us in your prayers!! Thank you.

God Bless,
Tym
Back to top Go down

Daemonicide - enter "The Grave" rehearsal studio!
Page 1 of 1