Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)

Go down 
+15
ZombieHavoc
Olafsto
Lurideath
Fat Freddy
iamrockerfun
Temple of Blood
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
corplhicks
Gilbert
MetalRob331
Eyesore
Dark Horseman
glassprison
Metal Misfit
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:09 pm

The music and everything is Terrible!

However, You guys are too damn funny!
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:14 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
iamrockerfun wrote:
melty homo voice

"Melty Homo Voice" would be a FABULOUS name for a band. Laughing very hard
 lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:30 pm

This seems really bad. I will still get it though. I haven't reviewed a terrible release in a long time on my blog. This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:00 am

I'm listening on Spotify. I'm not feeling this one at all. Angel Down was great, in my opinion, and Kicking and Screaming was still pretty good, but not as good. This one, though, is bad.

EDIT: Damn! I wasted my 1000th post by commenting on this bad record.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:34 am

Hell Inside My Head, Dominator (love that riff), Gun to a Knife Fight, and Disengaged, are extremely strong songs IMO.  I was pleasantly surprised by these.  The rest were just  fainting 
Push Away (man his voice sounds horrible on the chorus)

Since you're on Spotify.. Go listen to the new Fake Idols Wink
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:01 pm

I stumbled upon this video after I read about my favourite hockey team using one of their players (Kris Versteeg) to pick songs for their warmups, and they published a list of the stuff they play. Apparently "DJ Kris" likes electronic dance music, so I was surprised to see one song that featured Sebastian Bach

Behold

Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:13 pm

Wow, Wasn't expecting that!
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:20 am

I'm thinking Sebastian would make a good opening act for Geoff Tate these days, or vice versa.

What a shame.

Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:47 am

glassprison wrote:
I'm thinking Sebastian would make a good opening act for Geoff Tate these days, or vice versa.

What a shame.

Shame? I enjoyed that a lot!!!
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:23 pm

The video kinda reminds me of something that Alice and Chains would do -
At times, I thought he sounded a touch like Vince Niel, with the high notes -
Modern sounding for sure - and he's wearing a Christian cross on the 2nd vid -
He reminds me a touch of Brett Micheals - seeing him here there everywhere -
so he's lost a bit of the metal mystery with me - but he still rocks - looks good -
but no doubt about it though- he's a wild man -
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:31 pm

That was f*cking awful. I didn't even make it through the one minute mark.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
iamrockerfun wrote:
melty homo voice

This bears repeating. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:42 pm

Well I suppose that wasn't to be taken too seriously so I won't judge too harshly. That said, a strange decision to do that for sure.
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
iamrockerfun wrote:
melty homo voice

This bears repeating. Very Happy

Laughing very hard 

I feel like there's a Manowar joke in here somewhere, but I'm not sure what it is.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:11 pm

By the way, I bought this album when it came out and it is awful.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:40 pm

I can't really get upset with musicians and bands finding alternate ways to make money. He's probably making more money on this show than all of us will make this year, combined.

We would all dress up like Lady Gaga for that kind of money! Haha. And really, we are to blame for it. By we, I mean tons and tons of music "fans," for download things illegally. We killed the record industry.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 4:54 pm

This album got many lukewarm and negative reviews, but I'm finding it really enjoyable. I think it's immediately catchier than his last album, Kicking & Screaming and I liked that one.

The songs have better hooks and Sebastian's voice sounds better. He's doing more singing and less over-the-top screaming. Doesn't seem as nasally as before either. I'm just sorry I waited as long as I did to finally pick up a copy.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 9:19 am

Witchfinder wrote:
By the way,  I bought this album when it came out and it is awful.

Haven't heard this album properly.

It has been sitting on my shelves for quite some time now.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 3:03 pm

I was searching out Bach-related threads since I just picked up "Kicking & Screaming" from 2011, I had totally forgotten that he'd released another one since then.

Sounds like I should avoid this one like the plague...

But again, "Melty Homo Voice" would be an awesome band name. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 3:47 pm

I enjoy his stuff. It's not Skid Row but then, neither are they these days. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)   Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (2014)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2